How clearly can you hear your tulpa?

Mulder

I've been wondering about this for awhile and haven't really heard anyone explain it in full detail yet. Once you have a sentient tulpa then how clearly can you hear their voice?

Is it vague enough that it requires interpretation (was that just some random thought or was that my tulpa?) or is it a very clear voice inside of your mind with a whole different way of speaking that you instantly know is your tulpa?

I know a lot of people's tulpas haven't achieved sentience yet, but for the few people that have could you describe what exactly it feels like? Is it so clear that you could just ask a question inside your head right now and get a clear unexpected response as if you were having a back and forth conversation with someone?

It's sort of like it's within my head and yet out of it at the same exact time. I expect that when Clair's sentient imposed it'll be more like just hearing them regularly, but right now that's how it is.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Pretty damn clearly. I can tune them out, though that being said their voices do seem to lack a certain quality of external ones (which makes sense as my ear doesn't actually hear them, or to be more precise, their voices bypass the mechanical bits of my ear entirely).

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I expect that when Clair's sentient it'll be more like just hearing them regularly, but right now that's how it is.

She isn't sentient already? I assumed that tulpas were sentient as soon as they start talking.

It's sort of like it's within my head and yet out of it at the same exact time. I expect that when Clair's sentient it'll be more like just hearing them regularly, but right now that's how it is.

Don't you mean "imposed"?

So would you guys say that when your tulpa speaks to you, you can be certain it's them speaking? So if you aren't sure if it was you or your tulpa, it was probably you? I've been getting semi-reliable emotional responses to questions and have had problems with parroting so I'd like to know more of what I can expect when she starts talking.

Also in response to the original question, I'd say at the point I'm at I certainly have to work to interpret. I tend to get random thoughts and impressions that I sort of have to translate into words and also wonder if I just happened to get the idea myself or if it was my tulpa. It's rather frustrating to me not to know be able to tell the source of things at this point, which is why I'm also interested in getting more information on the subject so I don't have to doubt every response I get.

For me, it just depends if I want to listen or not. No matter how loud the external area is, if I'm listening it's clear and smooth.

Well, I, on the other hand, think you all look perfect.