Tweaky's Heavily Distracted Misadventures in Tulpae.

Tweaks

Maybe last week or something like that i asked Red if she wanted to work on hearing her more clearly next, or imposition. She chose imposition, and I figured since I had four days off, that'd be the perfect time to start. So, since Thursday we've been trying to impose Red on the physical world. As much as I can I'm imagining Red to be there with me, where ever I may be. Haven't begun trying to 'see' her yet, but I can feel her presence, and at some very rare times, slightly feel her. Will probably start sight soon. Will post with results/progress.

Name: Red

Stage: Imposition

Form: Androgynous human

Sentience: Most definitely.

Vocal: Sometimes.

Date of Creation: 8/20/12

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So last night was the first forcing session in a while. Met up with Red in the wonderland, asked her what she wanted to do, and she wanted to read a bit. So we went inside the TARDIS and she read. Instead of going to the shelves and picking out a book, she instead had one on the table already and read that one. She must’ve been reading memories outside of our sessions. When she was finished with the book, we went back outside, and decided to go to the beach. So we started our trot through the forest, and we get the idea to race there. Through the power of tackling Red to the ground near the edge of the forest because I was out of breath and about to lose, I won the race. She didn’t look too pleased, but we never made clear what was allowed and what wasn’t. I looked on the beach and it appears she had been busy lately. A fire pit sat on the beach, along with two fallen logs for benches, and a canoe. Shit, Red. We took the canoe out and went fishing. I was never really good at fishing, and never actually caught anything. Wonder-fishing is no different. As per usual, got my line caught on a rock and mistook it for a fish. Realized it was a rock and continued fishing. A few minutes later, Red catches a huge fucking fish. Maybe about the length of my arm. Very heavy, too. We dropped it in the boat, and headed back to the beach. Red gloated a bit, as you would after catching a massive fish, and that session ended.

Today, while I was bored off my ass in a church service I was dragged to, I decided to visit wonderland again. Still at the beach, we lit the fire and cooked the fish. We ate. ‘Twas a damn good fish. I think that was the first time actually eating something in wonderland. Fucking huge fish. I still can’t get over the size of it. After eating, we strolled through the forest and back to the place without a name but is very significant in the wonderland. We should probably name that place sometime. Lo and behold, it literally was a winter wonderland. So naturally, we just played in the snow, done some stupid shit that’d probably shatter my spine if done in real life, including Red throwing me through the thin ice into the very shallow water with a solid stone floor. Then we went inside the cave to the every-room and went skating. A very active pair of sessions if I do say so myself.

• 2 weeks later...

So we've decided to start work on a second tulpa. I guess you can say he's more of Red's creation than mine, I just had the idea to start up another, I had no idea what his form or name would be. Last night, I met up with Red in the wonderland, and walked through the forest to the beach to find our new head-bro. Upon arriving at the beach, there stood this big, manly looking man, looking confused as fuck. Of course, I was puppetting this guy, and will be until he hopefully has found himself from being a parrot, so his confusion was purely me. Enough of that. We introduced ourselves to this new fellow, explained what the fuck was going on, and then find out his name is Jerry. Or Gerry. I don't know which. I guess Red was puppetting him now, but when he said is name was Jerry/Gerry I immediately thought of the latter spelling of the two. So this new guy is Gerry. Pretty much the rest of the session consisted of the two of us showing him around wonderland, and having a grand ol' chat with him. I don't remember what we did after that, I may have ended the session and went to bed, or I may have fallen asleep during the session. I remember after the session going to bed, but when I woke up the pillow was still how it usually is during sessions. Either way, Ger seems like a cool dude.