Tulpas and video games

Kirito

I was playing terraria and passive forcing while I was doing it.

and occasionally I'd get this feeling that my Tulpa wanted me to go a certain way, and every time I would mine that way and find something useful.

I'm not sure if its really her or not, I'm at the stage where I think I can hear her mindvoice, I just can't really distinguish it apart from my thoughts.

does anyone else have a story like this?

“Eragon looked back at him, confused. "I don't understand."

"Of course you don't," said Brom impatiently. "That's why I'm teaching you and not the other way around.”

Yeah, playing Call of Duty. You don't know how many times Eva saved my ass from getting killed and potentially rage-quitting. Most of the time I hear her say something after a game ends, whether it's Team Death Match or something like that using shotguns to piss off everybody.

I was actually just playing Terraria, as well.

A few times, playing video games, they did something similar, but not too frequently. Funnily enough, my tuppers have sames my actual life more than in-game lives.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

I usually make my tulpa a character in most the games I play.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

I was playing terraria and passive forcing while I was doing it.

and occasionally I'd get this feeling that my Tulpa wanted me to go a certain way, and every time I would mine that way and find something useful.

I'm not sure if its really her or not, I'm at the stage where I think I can hear her mindvoice, I just can't really distinguish it apart from my thoughts.

does anyone else have a story like this?

completely forgot to mention

I had a crackpot theory as to why she always knew which way to go

I used a terraria map viewer to see if my world had Crimson or Corruption, because I like the crimson much more, and this sounds crazy, but I think she might have looked in my memory of the map, to see which way I had to go

“Eragon looked back at him, confused. "I don't understand."

"Of course you don't," said Brom impatiently. "That's why I'm teaching you and not the other way around.”

Wish I had your skill's

I may not be much of a gamer but whenever I do get on the xbox Raz seem's to be more of a hindrance than help.Someone has to re-look that two head's are better than one saying.

''I mold my imagination as if it were clay''.

This is the kind of thing that I really want to have happen in the future with Thunderfall, but most of the games I play require too much concentration for me to consciously keep him around during a session, when I play anything action-y his presence seems to fade into the background. He can watch me play RPGs, I can tell from the headache I got last time I played Persona 4, but all that really amounts to is him watching the story, I don't think he knows enough about gaming to really help me out much...

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

If you share your knowledge with him the two of you would be on the level, at least when it comes to understanding. Then you could work on building up a tolerance or something of the sort so he can play with you. I mean, it's just a suggestion, I have no way of knowing if it would work or not.

Doesn't help when all the games I'm playing right now are replays so I know what to do anyway ;) I think it comes down to the basic idea that we need to work on his independence.

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia