Kirito

Tulpas and video games

Aura has started playing pokemon diamond, and named the rival after a friend's tulpa

he has loved what he's played so far

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

Sawn gives me advice pretty often in video games, mostly because I spend a lot of time playing video games. It's not that different from the advice he gives me on real life issues. It's generally very good advice, though I will never be able to understand how he's able to notice things I fail to notice, even though we are both using the same mind. But hey, it works.

I really, REALLY suck at Brawl, but it turns out that giving Comet control of my hands let me beat three people who'd been playing it for years.

Unfortunately, I got so excited that we couldn't get the possession to work again, and I lost both of the subsequent games.

Beyond that, it turns out she's got nearly full access to my not-insignificant Dark Souls skills. Otherwise, we have yet to try anything else.

[align=center]We've hit the edge of understanding, and we're stepping off with nothing but a pen and paper.

[i'm Comet. Somehow I've turned out to be the more talkative one, though I promise to make just as little sense as he does.][/align]

Tess is usually pretty good at games(save for professor layton, she's horrible at puzzles). Tess is more of a watch others play games type than play the games herself. I've shown her quite a few games and she loves games that are great in art, atmosphere and narrative. She also likes arty games but doesn't mind the occasional beat em up or action/adventure.

Cora uses rosalind lutece's voice from bioshock infinite. She says that it fits her personality but I think it's more her being a fan of that character.

The causal tulpamancer.

Tulpa - Tess(Complete tulpa), Cora

Luna seems to be a better League of Legends player than I am, and she generally enjoys playing as a mage (especially Karthus, Brand or Vladimir). Meanwhile I tend to main AP carries like Ezreal or Blitzcrank and I'm usually mediocre at best. I'm worse at playing mid and I can't jungle to save my life, but she doesn't seem to have problems with any of that.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I'm still new to all this and Sceathe doesn't speak on his own yet, but he loves to watch especially when I play CoD, I try to explain my thought process of everything and how I'm doing what I'm doing. It's hard for me to Narrate in LoL and Monster Hunter though.

Tulpa Name: Sceathe

Appearance: Grey scaled Dragon with multicolored feathers, chameleonic scales (though he prefers grey)

Sentience: Yes

Haven't done too much games-wise with Koharu, but once I can switch with her (if she wants to, of course) then I'll let her try some games.

Me: Hey, say something for this thread!

Koharu: Yay, cupcakes!

mfw there are no cupcakes. Sentience? Yes. Brilliance? Ehh...