The forming of Beth, a companion to be

deadjordan

First a sort of introduction to myself. My name is Jordan, I'm 17 years old and currently going to regional college for my current education. I am relatively creative and have wrote before but my laziness usually overpowers me unforunately, not that it is a disorder or anything but just generally. I came across Tulpas once in a very scary creepypasta but thought nothing of it until a yesterday where I saw a youtube video which did mention Tulpas. I felt that I would look this up and found this website and a sub-reddit where I delved and still am delving to research and learn at first I was so amazed and excited that something like this could exist so I read a quick guide on how to start Tulpaforcing, here is my sort of story so far I guess. I'm not very good with the terms and things as I am learning as I go along but yeah, let's get to the progress.

Day 1 21/10/13: Planting the seed

I started tulpaforcing quite late that night as most of my interneting, so to speak is usually quite late and I had been researching for an hour or so, excitement building inside me the more I read. I finally came to the conclusion that I wanted to try and make a Tulpa, just for experimentation's sake. So I sat in my desk chair and at first was at a loss for words, I had no idea what I was doing to started narrating, I started talking about random stuff, that happened that day, stuff at college etc. and I was trying to image her (I having her image as fluttershy but I am open if she wants to change her form in the future but her persona is going to be a lil' similar so yeah) so I was talking to her and trying to imagine her while I was talking to her and I was sort of making progress but it was wearing my mind out quite quickly but I decided to watch some mlp, (the hurricane fluttershy episode if you watch the show but yeah) I decided we could watch it together so I kind of invited her to watch it with and talked to her a lil' while watching it to show I was still thinking of her and give her attention and then after the episode I looked to my right and her image just kind of came to my mind of her standing beside me watching and it just kind of clicked within me and I felt all giddy and happy but it was late by that time around 12am so I decided to go to bed, at this point I was still tulpaforcing but about nothing interesting since my mind was dead at this point. So I climbed into bed and I was imagining her standing beside the bed automatically so I smiled to her, said goodnight and fell asleep, looking forward to tulpaforcing the next day, the love slowly growing with each minute.