Tulpa Newbie: My Finished Tulpa

SageAndSuki

Hey everyone! I'm new to tulpaforcing, and after a long time of trying to create my Tulpa's appearance, I finally have finished creating her! :)

Her name is Suki ^.^ She's about 4 feet tall and whenever she walks upright, she looks almost like toothless from How to Train Your Dragon when HE stands up XD Her arms are little compared to her giant legs and feet. Also, it's a bit hard to see, but she has 3, big, black stripes on her back :)

http://cyber-fae.deviantart.com/art/Night-of-the-Tulpa-408815234

Me: *turns The Fox on*

Suki and I: *dance like weirdos*

Some people are just gifted, the abilty to draw is amazing and you are living proof of that.

Day - 54 - 1 month

Stage - Impostion, independent

Name - Rainbow Dash

Visualise ✔ Touch ✔

Hear (vocal) ✔ Hear ✔

Impostion Independent

Possesion ✔ Switching - ✔

Wanna see something cool?

http://rainbowdashtulpa.tumblr.com/

Some people are just gifted, the abilty to draw is amazing and you are living proof of that.

Okay I'm sorry but for some reason I just cannot comprehend your post. Normally I would pass over posts like these, but there is something about this one that befuddles me. Can you or someone else please maybe reword this for me? Sorry, i'm honestly not trying to be rude or anything of the sorts.

A bit more on topic:

Nice drawing SageandSuki! It's a nice feeling drawing your tulpa isn't it? Personally I don't like finishing tulpa drawings because they never feel complete. Keep on practicing drawing, it's only up from here! (Hopefully) Also maybe your post would be best located in the ITT: We draw our tulpas thread, that is unless you decide to continue to post images of your tulpa of course.

Thank you very much! :D

Okay I'm sorry but for some reason I just cannot comprehend your post. Normally I would pass over posts like these, but there is something about this one that befuddles me. Can you or someone else please maybe reword this for me? Sorry, i'm honestly not trying to be rude or anything of the sorts.

A bit more on topic:

Nice drawing SageandSuki! It's a nice feeling drawing your tulpa isn't it? Personally I don't like finishing tulpa drawings because they never feel complete. Keep on practicing drawing, it's only up from here! (Hopefully) Also maybe your post would be best located in the ITT: We draw our tulpas thread, that is unless you decide to continue to post images of your tulpa of course.

Thank you! And oh good idea ^^ I'll post to there from now on

Me: *turns The Fox on*

Suki and I: *dance like weirdos*