Tulpaforcing Survey

WhiiteRussian

How long have you been tulpaforcing current tulpa: Not enough

How long do you tulpaforce per day: Not enough

Do you take breaks while tulpaforcing: No

Are your eyes opened or closed during tulpaforcing: Closed

When tulpaforcing, do you speak about the tulpa or to the tulpa: To

What do you visualize while tulpaforcing (an image of tulpa, or an orb etc.): I visualise Philos quite clearly.

Are you able to focus on your tulpa while speaking to it or do you lose focus when youare thinking of what to say: I can focus

Do you ever have a "writers block" when discribing its personality:

Do you sit or lie down while tulpaforcing: Lie down

Do you move your body slightly or just remain motionless when tulpaforcing: Bit of both

Do you tulpaforce before going to sleep: Yes

Do you check the time often while tulpaforcing: 2-3 times per session

Do you ever notice yourself losing track of thought (thinking about something else): Relatively often

Do you breath slower than normal or at the same rate: Fuck. Uhm. No clue. I'll get back to you on that.

How do you maintain focus on your tulpa while simultaneously generating ideas and statements to describe its personality: I just talk to her. Show her memories of times such personality traits have shone through from me, or someone else.

"What did you do today?" "Oh, you know, got called a hater by a schizophrenic's marijuana-fueled wolf hallucination." "Righteous!"

I call her Philos. My BLOG is updated daily.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long have you been tulpaforcing current tulpa:

I don't really keep track of the time since I'm doing it every chance I get. It's almost a constant unconscious thing now. I've been doing it for almost a week now so I'd put a rough estimate at around 100 or so hours collectively. Could be more or less. I don't keep track.

How long do you tulpaforce per day:

Almost constantly. It's much easier now that I've been doing it this way for a few days.

Do you take breaks while tulpaforcing:

Not if I can help it. I feel my methods are working quite well for me.

Are your eyes opened or closed during tulpaforcing:

At first I had them closed. After I got the physical form visualized from every angle I started doing it with my eyes open to help try and impose him. Not much to report on that as of yet.

When tulpaforcing, do you speak about the tulpa or to the tulpa:

I always speak to Espeon either telepathically or, more preferably, vocally. It depends on who's around me at the time if anyone.

What do you visualize while tulpaforcing (an image of tulpa, or an orb etc.):

Whenever I talk to Espeon or sense his presence, I automatically have his full image visualized. Not only has seeing him mentally become second nature at this point, but i think it helps to establish him and will eventually help with his imposition. I've only once used a cloud form and that was while I was trying to get his physical form visualized perfectly.

Are you able to focus on your tulpa while speaking to it or do you lose focus when you are thinking of what to say:

Because it's so common to "see" Espeon at this point, I can talk to him as if he were sitting right there next to me.

Nope. I kept his personality simple. A base to build off of his own way that was merely a copy of my personality. Kinda like how Eevee itself works. Each evolutionary form of Eevee still came from the base design, but each grew to be unique in it's own way.

Do you sit or lie down while tulpaforcing:

Depends on the situation. I sat in the beginning and obviously lay down when I do it before bed or something, but like I said, it's a constant thing. He's sitting right here next to me as I do this.

Do you move your body slightly or just remain motionless when tulpaforcing:

Again, it depends on what I'm doing.

Do you tulpaforce before going to sleep:

While many recommend you don't, I do and I encourage Espeon to enter my dreams if he wants/can.

Do you check the time often while tulpaforcing:

No need. I'd forget anyway.

Do you ever notice yourself losing track of thought (thinking about something else):

Sometimes, but Espeon usually stays constant in his presence. For example, I recently decided to create a servitor, Vox, as a kind of wrist computer to help me with day to day stuff and take possible requests of such trivial tasks off Espeon. Espeon not only agrees with this idea, but even stays present when I start to unconsciously think more on Vox than him or other things. It's actually kinda hard not to think about Vox with how interested I am in his creation. I am saving all of that for when Espeon is completed however.

Do you breath slower than normal or at the same rate:

Same as always. If I try some kind of intense forcing sometime I may end up breathing slower to help concentrate I guess, but I haven't tried that yet so who knows?

How do you maintain focus on your tulpa while simultaneously generating ideas and statements to describe its personality:

Like I said before, Espeon is so common in my day to day now that focusing on other thoughts doesn't really effect his presence or anything. In the beginning, I'd just concentrate on Espeon while telling him what his personality was going to be like and stuff. It's kinda hard to explain.

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

Around two months by now. I haven't been keeping track of hours.

I try for at least an hour or two each day. I don't always meet this goal, but I narrate enough to make it up

Yes, as my attention span isn't too great. I'm trying to address that, though.

Closed.

I speak to her.

She's well past the orb state now, but when I started, I viewed her as a ball of mental clay.

Are you able to focus on your tulpa while speaking to it or do you lose focus when you are thinking of what to say:

I can think while focusing on her, but I have a problem with speaking out loud and focusing on her.

I only had five traits, so no.

Sit

I try to be as motionless as I can.

I try not to, as I have a nasty tendency to go to sleep during forcing.

Yes.

Do you ever notice yourself losing track of thought (thinking about something else):

Yes.

Slower.

How do you maintain focus on your tulpa while simultaneously generating ideas and statements to describe its personality:

I sometimes lost sight of her when I was thinking of personality traits and how they relate to each other. But, I always made sure to aim it at her, or think about all the stuff I just said going into her clay ball. I don't force personality anymore, though.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

How long have you been tulpaforcing current tulpa: I actually started about 2 days ago, tulpaforcing for about 2 hours now.

How long do you tulpaforce per day: About 50 minutes-70 minutes per day before I go to bed.

Do you take breaks while tulpaforcing: I look at the clock occasionally to determine how long I have been at it, and sometimes I slip into it a little too much and blank out, which I guess you could call a break.

Are your eyes opened or closed during tulpaforcing: Closed, I'm in the dark anyway though.

When tulpaforcing, do you speak about the tulpa or to the tulpa: To her.

What do you visualize while tulpaforcing (an image of tulpa, or an orb etc.): I see myself in a room with a pedestal for myself to sit on, and a pedestal with her metallic form (she is not visualized yet) resting upon it.

Are you able to focus on your tulpa while speaking to it or do you lose focus when youare thinking of what to say: It varies, I can usually focus on her without trouble.

Do you ever have a "writers block" when describing its personality: Yeah, I notice I get stuck sometimes.

Do you sit or lie down while tulpaforcing: I lie down in my bed, I don't fall asleep easily so I don't worry about slipping into sleep while forcing.

Do you move your body slightly or just remain motionless when tulpaforcing: I move around if I need to, otherwise I stay still.

Do you tulpaforce before going to sleep: Eeyyup, the main time I do it.

Do you check the time often while tulpaforcing: Not often, but I try to do so once and a while.

Do you ever notice yourself losing track of thought (thinking about something else): Yeah, just last night thoughts about a game I had been playing earlier slipped in.

Do you breath slower than normal or at the same rate: Sometimes, I try to utilize some of my self-hypnosis techniques when forcing, which includes slower, heavier breathing.

How do you maintain focus on your tulpa while simultaneously generating ideas and statements to describe its personality: I try to think about what I might want to say before I actually start forcing, then I mix in whatever I happen to come up with while doing it.

Name: Arya

Form: Anthro Avian

Time Spent: 8-10 hours forcing, stopped counting narration time

Stage: Wrapping up personality/Visualization good/She is speaking well

1 week

Constant Narration + 30min-1.5hrs a day

Only when I get headaches or find myself losing focus too frequently

Most of the time, yes

To

So far I can't keep a consistent form, even something basic like an orb, so I just kind of talk to her in my head.

Are you able to focus on your tulpa while speaking to it or do you lose focus when youare thinking of what to say:

I am able to focus on her while speaking.

Yes

Sit and very rarely lie down

When sitting I will adjust my body to stay comfortable. When laying I move so my body doesn't fall asleep

Yes

About every 20-30 minutes

Yes, but it's happening less often now

I don't even pay attention to breathing

I can't while visualizing, but it's pretty easy keeping her in my mind while talking to her