Tulpae and Servitors

glitchthe3rd

Eh messing with her hair, doing stuff that was new to her, setting up things for her. Kind of just a helping hand more than anything doho

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh messing with her hair' date=' doing stuff that was new to her, setting up things for her. Kind of just a helping hand more than anything doho[/quote']

For when your own 2 hands were not enough?

Can you give us some examples of the servitors you created?

Video game characters along with the occasional OC, nothing too special tbh.

I know these were merely servitors, but did they at any point have any kind of sentience? Did they do stuff you didn't expect, or were all their actions decided by your conscious?

We should start making servitor threads on /mlp/ so the people could create something that already has a personality and command it to their sexual bidding, since many of them would want that anyway. Then they would all eventually die, and everyone would be happy.

Video game characters along with the occasional OC' date=' nothing too special tbh.[/quote']I know these were merely servitors, but did they at any point have any kind of sentience? Did they do stuff you didn't expect, or were all their actions decided by your conscious?

I think one of the servitors I made eventually became a tulpa, but then she asked me to kill her. Probably because she was bored of being stuck in my mind with nothing much to do >_> Also I've reason to expect some of the more powerful ones I made had hidden agendas.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

We should start making servitor threads on /mlp/ so the people could create something that already has a personality and command it to their sexual bidding' date=' since many of them would want that anyway. Then they would all eventually die, and everyone would be happy.[/quote']

I know (or hope, at least) that you're mostly joking, but still. Most of us came from there, and there were more people who took it seriously than not. I'm still sore that just about everyone left /mlp/ cold turkey...

Hey, glitch, could you make a guide or point us on the direction of a guide?

He already said it was like making a tulpa, except you parrot everything. What more do you need? ~Your lovely neighborhood admin

[Note: Opinions]

I know (or hope' date=' at least) that you're mostly joking, but still. Most of us came from there, and there were more people who took it seriously than not. I'm still sore that just about everyone left /mlp/ cold turkey...[/quote']Of course I'm joking. I even considered inserting a note in the post to oblivious people that refused to get the joke.

And yes, it's a shame everyone left. I didn't even feel like shoving anymore when no one would really care anymore, either.

I find this thread very relevant to my interest!

In early stages of creation of my current tulpa, I had and idea to make another one, and to connect it to external device via my skin. I know this sound crazy, but bear with me.

This device supposed to be a simple clock, that would tap my skin once every minute. Very small, so i could wear it under clothes.

Tulpa would have appearance of a simple, digital clock constantly hoovering somewhere in my filed of view. Her duty would be to focus on this device, count every minute, and of course calculate current time and display it on her body.

But it would be very cruel to make tulpa for such reason. Beside that she would probably be bored with this after few minutes, and won't participate. So I quickly abandoned this crazy idea.

However from what I understand, servitor would fit to this project, and fulfil its duty properly. I would have to simply parrot this time iteration for few hours, in process of creation of servitor. Am I right?

I know this is taking excessive effort, to achieve something, that I can get by looking at hand watch. But in these days, when almost everyone have a mobile computer in their pocket, proper set of well designed servitors and wireless devices, like this one above, will give us huge posibilities.

How independent and powerfull servitor can be? Can I, for example, by learning it algorithms to execute basic math, make one that will act as a calculator? And if, will it execute them significantly faster than me? Or as another example. One that would decode resistors color codes?

I find this thread very relevant to my interest!

In early stages of creation of my current tulpa, I had and idea to make another one, and to connect it to external device via my skin. I know this sound crazy, but bear with me.

This device supposed to be a simple clock, that would tap my skin once every minute. Very small, so i could wear it under clothes.

Tulpa would have appearance of a simple, digital clock constantly hoovering somewhere in my filed of view. Her duty would be to focus on this device, count every minute, and of course calculate current time and display it on her body.

But it would be very cruel to make tulpa for such reason. Beside that she would probably be bored with this after few minutes, and won't participate. So I quickly abandoned this crazy idea.

However from what I understand, servitor would fit to this project, and fulfil its duty properly. I would have to simply parrot this time iteration for few hours, in process of creation of servitor. Am I right?

I know this is taking excessive effort, to achieve something, that I can get by looking at hand watch. But in these days, when almost everyone have a mobile computer in their pocket, proper set of well designed servitors and wireless devices, like this one above, will give us huge posibilities.

How independent and powerfull servitor can be? Can I, for example, by learning it algorithms to execute basic math, make one that will act as a calculator? And if, will it execute them significantly faster than me? Or as another example. One that would decode resistors color codes?

In theory, a servitor would be able to do anything you're capable of yourself. So yes, something like this could potentially be done.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report