Wonderland Deviation?

Mongoose

I’ve based my wonderland off of this location. I go hiking in the area sometimes. Often I will find myself in this area. I find it very tranquil and relaxing. The wonderland I made was based off of only elements of the area, the the rocks and the juniper trees where the most prominent features. I say where because the wonderland has changed.

The landscape is the same, but the boulder on which the area is centered upon has disappeared and replaced itself with an oblong stone sanctuary. If you’ve played Sonic adventure, it’s similar to the master emerald sanctuary. Also, the rocks which atop I used to meditate are now gone and replaced with dining tables, bean bag chairs and a shag rug.

I was surprised by the change as I am unsure where it originated from, It may have been Luna, but I am largely unsure. I am not adverse to the changes. They’re not better or worse, just different. If anyone could shed some light on wonderland deviation, feel free.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5uj5eslfP1rpnqvko3_1280.jpg

I apologize if any of this is incoherent. I’m really fucking tired.

Margin killing image set to link - TOG

"Your parents will never be magic talking horses"

-Anonymous

Wonderlands can deviate quite a bit. They change to better match what's in your subconscious. Simply changing it back to how you want it will just result in it changing back, unless you do it over and over enough to hammer your version of it in there.

For instance, mine is a beach that formed on its own, so it's already in my subconscious. Most of my changes to it have taken, except I tried making it more of a horseshoe-shaped cove. That undid itself after a bit, and I could never really see it that way without some effort.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Yeah, wonderlands can change of their own accord although Clair is the one that usually messes with ours. It makes sense for something like wonderlands to deviate as well.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Guest Anonymous

When I came across a sick area in my school, I had the idea to add it my wonderland. It sort of drifted 'till it settled.

When I came across a sick area in my school, I had the idea to add it my wonderland. It sort of drifted 'till it settled.

You're deteriorating, Jimmy; first you tulpaforce at your school, then you base your tulpa off someone from school, and now you're actually adding part of the school to your wonderland.

Guest Anonymous

After she's finished, she will BECOME THE SCHOOL!!!!

After she's finished, she will BECOME THE SCHOOL!!!!

THE PLOT THICKENS.

DUN DUN DUN

Also, okay, sound reasonable.

I was just wondering because it was such a drastic change and it happened so fast.

-Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Sorry to disappoint you, but ponies are hard. As I've said multiple times, Vinyl will be used again, but Lucia is the focus now. Mainly because I sort of know her, and because of picture availability.

Sorry to disappoint you, but ponies are hard. As I've said multiple times, Vinyl will be used again, but Lucia is the focus now. Mainly because I sort of know her, and because of picture availability.

Not that it's any of my business, but I highly recommend that you avoid making a tulpa of someone you know. Identity crisis will happen. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. They'll go crazy and try to off themselves.

You do what you want though.

-Anonymous

Not that it's any of my business, but I highly recommend that you avoid making a tulpa of someone you know. Identity crisis will happen. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. They'll go crazy and try to off themselves.

You do what you want though.

It's been tried a couple of times, I'm sure, but everyone tulpaforces differently. Completely blocking an option at such an early stadium isn't a good idea, because it may turn out differently for someone else or through other ways. If it works out for someone else, it certainly will be interesting to read about that experience.

quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur