Suppressing Essential tremor's

nilink

Before you say it yes I have a essential tremor.It is a tremor in my hand's that never goes no matter how scared/nervous/angry/relaxed that I have genetically passed down from my father since birth it has lead to a lot of trouble's from handwriting to even people thinking I was autistic.

If anyone has no clue what this is basically in the hospital (which cost 300 quid to find out) I was in told I had something wrong with the thalamus in the brain which causes involuntary movement's in my hand/legs because of this (that and it pisses me off).

Now when I was working with Raziel on possession I only just realized that both my hand's were steady while he had possession of the body.I would say it was a miracle but really I would love to know how he did it because even now while I am in control my hand's are shaking all over the place even typing this.

If anyone else has a condition that their tulpa can help them through feel free to share but Jesus Christ a miracle at its finest achieved by tulpa .

''I mold my imagination as if it were clay''.

Guest Anonymous

I guess I should have at least some basic knowledge of neurology before answering, so take this response with a grain of salt. (Don't hesitate to correct me if I'm wrong)

From what I've read it doesn't seem like the explanation could simply be "placebo", although it seems like ET could actually be various diseases ad disorders, so maybe you have a varian where that could be an explanation. (Or maybe it was just misdiagnosed and it's psychological? What did the test consist of?)

Anyway my guess would be that Raziel is using different parts of your brain to move your body than you, and maybe even somehow bypasses the thalamus.

If this hypothesis was correct it would be really interesting as it would show that tulpas possessing aren't only you convincing yourself it's not you.

I had it since birth mate and my father,my uncle and my grandfather all have it and we even have a Halloween story behind why our family has it (We were in the paper once I would love to give away my family name but you know the creeps out there).So its genetic.

''I mold my imagination as if it were clay''.

Chess managed to bypass my gag reflex when possessing (was using the body to eat, and was swallowing a lot of food whole).

I know of one individual who needs to take medication, and when they don't, they end up having very severe anxiety attacks, breaking down, can't breath, etc. One time they forgot to take it, and they were involuntarily destabilizing; their tulpa took control (full body possession) and the body stopped having the anxiety attack, and the tulpa was able to get them home so they could take the medication.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Most of those experiences sound like psychosomatic or somatic control with the host's body. I remember some anecdotes of how hosts had tulpas that helped with their overall attitude because it was affecting their body negatively. Maybe when the host makes a strive to have behaviors congruent with positive beliefs, it may have a significant factor in "healing" mentally or reducing potentially negative psychosomatic/somatic processes.

Of course, that wouldn't mean actual medication should be avoided, maybe the overall mentality might have the person more receptive to getting better/feeling better/healing faster/etc.

Hey dude, I have had a 'motor tic' all my life, basically I twitch in my hands and neck mostly but it can happen all over my body. Now while me and Beth were working on her speech and me sort of proxy typing for her I was getting some huge twitches, I dunno why but I guess that my twitches are neurological and while tulpaforcing it is using a lot of brain power. I didn't mind generally because it showed that she was there and it was really her :)

Guest Anonymous

You people are making way too big a fuss over a single article.

Hey dude, I have had a 'motor tic' all my life, basically I twitch in my hands and neck mostly but it can happen all over my body. Now while me and Beth were working on her speech and me sort of proxy typing for her I was getting some huge twitches, I dunno why but I guess that my twitches are neurological and while tulpaforcing it is using a lot of brain power. I didn't mind generally because it showed that she was there and it was really her :)

I'd also like to know how this relates to the thread.

(merged from thread "Tulpas in New York Times")

• 3 weeks later...

When I first started this whole process of tulpaforcing I had a lot of funky ideas about what a tulpa could "do" that weren't really realistic, because I had a loose grasp on the whole concept. I've had dysgraphia all my life (basically my fingers are all fucked up and I can't hold a pencil long enough to write more than a sentence or two) and during one of my many early failures to understand the situation, I wondered if a tulpa's possession would be able to "bypass" this issue. I then realized this probably wouldn't happen, but it was a cool idea.

Now nine months later I'm reading this thread, a similar case to mine, and you are telling me I am wrong, which I am happy to hear. Even if it's just one person's testimony, it's still cool to think such a thing is possible.