Normal Development?

Denaile

Sounds normal to me. Some people's tulpas become vocal faster than other's. Some have taken 6 months or more to hear anything at all. The fact that you can hear them sometimes is a good sign--this means that it should just be a bit longer until you can hear them more consistently.

Just keep it up, and be patient.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Yeah, it's okay if you ask me. I can't at the moment due to a really unexpected shift in my personal responsibilities, but back when I forced with my Tulpa regularly I would sometimes get little words from him: the most notable one (since it's the first word I've ever heard him say) is "Goodnight" after I wished him a goodnight before falling asleep. Other than that it would be things I just said repeated back to me except in a deeper voice.

In any case, I've been working on my tulpa for almost exactly two months now...tomorrow is the 2 month mark (it's 25 of October, 9:48 PM here in Montréal). I don't see anything wrong with Neckrel taking a little while to be fully vocal. Even when Chuul talks to me directly (which is rare nowadays since I don't pay as much attention to him as I should, which I really think bothers him) it's very, very fuzzy, to the point where I can only sort of assume I got what he said correctly.

But I'm sort of rambling now. You're doing fine, don't worry about it. Everybody's different, so what works for you and how it works may be completely different from what someone else does.

Just remember: progress will only occur if you think it will occur. Remember that it's all a part of your imagination; if you think you're doing something right, then you're doing it right--the opposite is also true.