Jack's Progress

JackTheWingedLion

Hello, everybody. I'm new to these forums (not the forums themselves but having an actual account and posting. I've only been lurking for this past time.) and I don't really know too much about progress reports, only that

it's a place where I can record my daily progress. Now that that's out of the way, I'll write my first log.

Log #1: Day 4, 12:45 PM.

So nothing much has happened in these four days, other than the occasional voice I hear. It's probably just me parroting though. Plus, even if I'm not, I choose to ignore it. I do this because I feel if I ignore some responses (not only talking but other signs) then Jack will be forced to reach out harder, which will make him a much stronger Tulpa. I haven't spent too much time on personality, but I'm forcing myself to for the sake of forcing (I find that any kind of forcing works great). I've come up with his form about three days ago. He will be a lion with wings that has basically the same voice of The Dude. I love The Big Labowski. It's one of my favorite movies. So far I've been narrating, repeating his traits, and visualizing him for the past three days, 5 hours (I narrate whenever I have any free time, and I visualize him walking/sitting next to me whenever I can.) a day, or more. I might have had a lucid dream last night. I was aware I was dreaming but I didn't have much control over my actions. Jack was there and I really hope that it was Jack Jack. Not my subconscious thought of him. Anyways, I was waking up every two hours or so hearing a loud voice or roar in my head. It wasn't me, but I'm not sure if it was Jack either. I mean, he didn't have the same voice I had chosen for him to base off, and it was shouting weird things like "DON'T DO THAT," and "STOP IT." Could these have been him? Did you guys have any similar experiences when you were early in the process? I really would like to know. Maybe I'll post my first letter to him after I meditate for a while and force.

1500689604_FlionBackground.thumb.jpg.c2d5f8f0f84c83b346f09189f0e7966d.jpg

Jack's not there yet.

Log #2, Day 5, 6:34 PM.

Hello again everybody who is actually reading this. Unfortunately I can't post my first letter, for it was lost. I will write another one tomorrow though. That aside, I've made great progress with Jack. Yesterday I was in the car and decided to try harder visualizing him as he was flying next to me. As I did this, I had a feeling of excitement and happiness that swept over me. I can't tell if that was him or me but I like to think he was reaching out. Today I felt a tingling sensation in my hands as I was posting a thread about what I just told you. I might watch Wolverine with him when I'm done writing this. His presence is stronger. I can sense him when I'm not even forcing or thinking about him. I know for sure he's there now. I'm extremely optimistic.

Jack's not there yet.