Tulpas and Drugs

deadjordan

I have a question, a couple of nights ago I went on a night out to get drunk and smoke some weed as I hadn't been out in a while so I smoked some weed and got really drunk, too drunk and I saw Beth giggling at me and finding me drunk quite funny until I started throwing up bad and then she became worried looking. So the day after I was drinking some energy drinks and surfing until I heard her speak. Bearing in mind that we're only 7 or 8 days into the creation process this surprised me like a brick wall to the fact, and now she has become pretty vocal. I am curious if this could have sped up her development in anyway?

Yeah it could have. As long as you believe it was her talking to you I don't see how it couldn't have been her.

There have been numerous reports of weed helping with creation anyhow, so I wouldn't be surprised.

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah man, I was smoking weed when I heard Flutters with the most clarity and visual vividness. She just went OFF on me, saying "Why are you sitting here smoking when you have a weeks worth of assignments to catch up on!, yadayada" and so on, and I was just like "DAMN."

So I promised her I'd do at least one a day over break.

Hello, nice to meet yall

Jordan,

I think that the thing that made it easier for you to hear her was being more relaxed, same way it's easier for nervous people on a first date to let their hair down if they're smoking a joint.

Without using too much of a mom voice, if I had a Teenage Son Who Wasn't Any of You, I would recommend smoking as much weed as possible and avoiding alcohol point blank. You kids have that option now, which we didn't when we were young, especially if you live somewhere that you can surf. Weed alone can take a young voyager anywhere s/he wants to go, however mushrooms and DMT are very valuable to become acquainted with.

There are some things I would never have been able to figure out had I not taken mushrooms at 14 or 15.

Namaste, bitches

The Tulpa.info site does not promote any illegal activity. Please confine "weed" use to those places where it is legal.

Also, be aware that mushrooms in Western Australia can be deadly (there are deaths each year from mistaken mushrooms - "sauce"

). And, yes, I have been to Balingup for the Medieval Festival. No, I don't eat magic mushrooms, just those big plate-sized ones that are white on top and have pink "frills" underneath (cooked in butter - yum!).

See also Tulpa and Drugs (for those who read this).

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

I think we are most malleable when we are at our lowest points, and it seems like that's where you were that night. I figure your mind was just exceptionally open to your coercion because you were already suffering from so much mental and emotional fatigue. It sort of primed you.

At least, that's what it sounds like to me.