Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Dusty here, I heard about this place way back when you guys came to /mlp/ but never bothered to join until now, because my story with tulpadom thus far isn't exactly the most believable, and I was worried most of you would think I was trolling this place ^.^; Bit silly to think I guess, but worrying about silly things is one of my talents lol

Anywho, I'm hoping I can improve in this stuff, so here I am.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone please help me explain this and possible categorize?

> explain

All I can think of offhand is the article The Illusion of Independent Agency : Do Adult Fiction Writers Experience Their Characters as Having Minds of Their Own.

> Categorize?

In a recent survey this was considered "Normal for writers" by more then 57% of respondents.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Hi, I'm Karias. Although I've been stalking the forums for guides since last year, this is my first time actually posting here.

I'm currently one and half months in on my first tulpa called Verana.

Hi! I found out about Tulpae a few days ago and it's uncanny how it resonates with my personal situation right now... I'm going to put my trust in the kindness of this community, hopefully I'll find out a little bit more about myself and maybe even manage Tulpamancy.

I hath returned! I joined about a year ago but I was too impaitent. Maybe now I'll do better since I'm focusing on doing daily mental exercises. I'm not going to be truly active here though. Just gonna lurk in the background.

Name: Unknown

Form: Smoke Cloud

Vocal: Nope

Working on: Visualization & Narration.

Hello my name is Ricky and my Tupla's is Melissa.

I started Tulpamancy over on another site about two weeks ago, but then I found this one last week and it's been a great help so far.

Hi I´m Stormy.My Tulpa is Rainbow Dash and whats very exciting i can touch her :D i`m so happy to have a tulpa but i don`t know much about it :( now i found this forum hehe i hope here i find freinds and so on :DDDD

HI everypony I´m Stormy and i`m happy with my dash ;D

Hey, everyone. My name is attached to this post but I'll say it anyway. I'm Umboro, and I was kind of surprised when I stumbled on the idea of a tulpa. I've been working on one for a few days, and it's really hard to discern whether anything it does is because I'm thinking it, or if it's starting to do things on its own. I won't bore everyone here with all the details, but...yeah, here I am, happy to join the party.

Howdy, all. Name's Perocore, I usually go by Pero. I stumbled upon the concept of tulpae after I described a curious thought I'd had for a few years. Someone directed me to this site, and I was shocked and pleased to find that tulpae are exactly what I'd been wondering about. I have never actually put forth an effort to create a tulpa...but I think I have one..? I'll refrain from dropping multiple paragraphs here. So, ah, hi, nice to meet you all.