Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hello everyone!

I found this place thanks to reddit, and have been fascinated from the beginning. I seem to have made really good progress already and I only found out about this yesterday

I started chatting on IRC too, but you will find me there named JennSerene. I will likely change my name here to JennSerene if the powers that be ever make it so search bots can't crawl this forum.

I seem to have a very easy time of certain aspects of this that most appear to have a hard time with, but only certain. I spent two years doing heavy inner child work, where I communicated verbally and non-verbally with my inner child, as if she were a separate consciousness from my own. This has made passive forcing very easy for me to do, second nature even. Although certain aspects of passive forcing are still a struggle, things like slipping back into regular thought mid-nonverbal-sentence.

Another thing that I think is making this easier for me are two friends of mine. A lady who has DID and her alter. Because of how accepting I was to them it quickly ended up being where I was pretty much just friends with the alter. I got to ask all sorts of questions throughout our friendship and I have no doubt that it is a very real phenomenon. I was even jealous, wishing that I could share my headspace with someone who could be as much a close friend with me as they are. Taking that experience here, discovering that I could do that myself, I am overjoyed! I started trying it almost right away, and had no doubts that it was going to work from the beginning.

The power of belief is amazing. I already have slight signs of progress, but that is for another thread (that I'm gunna go create right now! TO THE PROGRESS REPORT FORUMMMMMMMM! *woosh!*

Date Started Forcing: 6/04/2014 at ~11:35am EST

Tulpa's Name: Tyrone

Progress so far: Tulpish

Working on: vocalization

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI EVERYONE ARE YOU AS HYPE AS I AM RIGHT NOW I DOUBT IT I JUST DRANK SOME REALLY GOOD JUICE AND DECIDED TO TYPE ON THINGS WITHOUT PUNCTUATION APPARENTLY. There it is.

Anyway, here's what I put on my bio, because, quite frankly, it's enough of an intro.

I had heard of tulpas around two years ago, and had considered making one. I'd always had trouble maintaining friendships. Since I was young, I was frequently sick and couldn't go out much. Despite that, I had some people I considered my friends. But in high school, I got so sick I had to drop out sophomore year. During the 6 months I spent basically unable to stand by myself, not one of those people I thought was my friend did anything to check up on me. When I came back to school, every last one of them were just like, "Oh, you're back? Where were you?" I don't know about normal friendships, but when someone you see every weekday is gone for SIX MONTHS, you inquire about it at the least.

Even in college, I've had trouble with friends. Out of the many awesome people who I hung out with, I only even talk to two of them anymore. Most of them just stopped talking to me, and two of them shut me out completely because of an argument we had about ten dollars... So I'm out two good friends and ten dollars. Life has been great in the social spectrum!

Since high school and realizing I was totally alone, I've always wanted a best friend. And since discovering tulpas, it seemed like the perfect solution. I do realize the severity of the situation; a friend that's with you always and will be forever. So I took nearly two years to mull it over, and finally decided to go for it.

My Tulpa's name is Amy, and she's an anthropomorphic fox girl. Rather young (I'm bad at pinning down numbers on age) and blue-green eyes. I'm intentionally keeping her form vague so she can be what she wants. She's driven, outgoing, energetic, and a lot of other happy things!

Right now, we're at the point where I get emotional responses from time to time, and I've been at this less than a week! She tries really hard to be vocal, and she's making incredible progress because of that. I sometimes think I can hear her (vague whispers of mindvoice that I know isn't mine, even though I can't quite understand them).

I'm doing a lot of weird things that aren't mentioned on the guides, so I may consider making one at some point after I'm successful. I can even get Amy to pitch in and say what she did on her end!

Anyhoo, that's my schpeal. Now... DAAAANCE!

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

Uh. I'm Cass or Evon, depending on how I'm feeling that day. I have one tulpa named Kerry(Or possibly Kerrianne? She seemed to suggest that earlier when I was trying to get her to 'play' an MMO with me) that I've been working on sporadically (because I suck at remembering things and also death flu where I slept for a week straight) for about a month, and I figured I might as well join the forums. I've read so many of you guys' guides and threads, and I'm a bit intimidated, but, hello!

[Hello!!! We're really bored. :3 But I'm excited to meet new people!]

Hello everyone. My name is Lita. I'm 18 and I live in russia, moscow(so that sorry for my bad english beforehand).

I haven't a Tulpa yet, but I'm thinking on create her. I'm glad that at a forum there is a lot of useful information and guides. Hopefully I will create my friend :) Nice to meet you all.

Hi. I'll just stick with "Meow" as my name for now. Of all places, I came from ROBLOX, as there happened to be a small tulpa fan base. I think I am probably the youngest here, seeing as I am twelve. I will do my best to keep up, however. I am still working on my tulpa.

I had become exceedingly disappointed in people around me, thus grew very lonely and distrusting. I created what I thought of as an advanced imaginary friend. I then learned what a tulpa was, and how my traditional act-like-someone-is-there friend was actually very similar to a full blown tulpa, tulpaforcing with her therefor.

I'd gained quite an interest in this forum, derived from the fact that there are more people like me. Or so I'm hoping. I've already run into a terrible user picture once I clicked this thread hm.

I had become exceedingly disappointed in people around me, thus grew very lonely and distrusting. I created what I thought of as an advanced imaginary friend. I then learned what a tulpa was, and how my traditional act-like-someone-is-there friend was actually very similar to a full blown tulpa, tulpaforcing with her therefor.

I'd gained quite an interest in this forum, derived from the fact that there are more people like me. Or so I'm hoping. I've already run into a terrible user picture once I clicked this thread hm.

Which user? I can assure you that a lot of our avatars are actually really bad indicators of us.

Guest Anonymous

Which user? I can assure you that a lot of our avatars are actually really bad indicators of us.

Probably FAQ Man's.

I do thank you, whether it's curiosity or concern. It's moreso the content than the indication that bothers me, however. My senses mix with everything, and versa, which is why I hang around on pages about the mind so often.

Probably FAQ Man's.

Indeed.

Anyway, I just couldn't leave replies unattended to. I tried keeping it relevant. Good to meet you two.

Heya guys. I'm Elizabeth, and I live in Vancouver, Canada. I have yet to start creating a tulpa, but I look forward to doing so once I feel I know what I'm doing.