Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Guest Anonymous

Meh, might as well increase the size of my e-weeny.

I'm Jimmy, and I'm returning to this place after MANY MANY breaks, fuck ups and all around stupidity. Hopefully this one goes better.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess I never actually posted here... Hello everyone! I'm a 26 year old woman who has been working on creating a Tulpa since late last week. I've been keeping a progress report and will try to update it as much as possible. I also occasionally hang out in the IRC , so don't be afraid to say "hi"!

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Hey, guys! My name's Aaron, and the tulpa I'm planning on creating is called Mikuru! I'm a stubborn 15 year old male, and I won't listen to you if you tell me not to go through with this based on my age! But anyway, I look forward to meeting you all and i'm excited to finally get into creating a tulpa! I'll be starting a progress report the moment i'm done with this post, so hold back your greeting for when I get there

Worker bees can leave

Even drones can fly away

The Queen is their slave

Well, I guess I'll give it a shot. C:

I'm Redd, I started learning about tulpae months and months ago, and I've been fascinated since. I recently (three days ago) started dictating to my undeveloped tulpa, Ludo. He's been giving me strong emotional rushes and head pressures indicating his answers for a few hours now, and even named himself. I'm so excited to start my journey with him, I already know he's going to be the best friend I've ever had.

Hello, I already made a thread because I had a question, I didn't expect to keep hanging around after that but people were really nice and it seems the forum has many intelligent users, so I will try to become more and more active as I advance in my tulpa forcing skills.

I learned about tulpas a year or so ago but decided not to go through with it at that time, I knew that I wanted to make one but I wasn't sure if I would be able to mantain interest, so I decided to wait, a year later I'm still as excited about this as when I learned, I started yesterday and already love my tulpa so much it's uncanny :)

English isn't my first language and I'm not used to write in it but I'm always interested in learning, please tell me if I made a mistake or if you have any advice

Hello everyone. I didn't know this was actually a thing, until it came up in reddit.

Well, my tulpa's name is Moon. Oddly enough, she's been with me imposed and unimposed for almost ten years. In the first ~3 years, she was very active and energetic and was actually a very large muse for me since I'm an animator. One could say she's also a push for me to be more social. (Rather big-sistery in a way.) WE've actually had brooding spats for long periods of time, which is something I don't suggest. Tulpa's look out for and care about the body they're attached to and can be very difficult to live with if you're not an open-hearted person.

Anyways, nice to meet you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, everyone. Nice to meet you! I had no idea that there was a term for this kind of thing until about a week ago.

I honestly don't remember when Aura appeared, although I do know it was about eight years ago (I was 14 at the time). I had no idea what was going on at the time, but eventually got used to her being there. At this point she is pretty much a sister to me, and I can't imagine being completely alone again.

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it

Hi! My name is Yan, or you can call me by my real name, Terry. I just thought I'd introduce myself before doing any activity on this forum.

I'm already working on a tulpa, I just started so sentience hasn't been achieved. Her name is Salvia.

That's pretty much all that I can think about putting on here. Again, hello everyone and I hope that we all can become great friends!

Hey, I'm Sam, and I just learned about tulpas a few hours ago. I'm eager to start researching more and begin forcing, but I want to learn as much as possible before I do anything. Seems like a great community and I plan on sticking around.

Hey, I'm Sam, and I just learned about tulpas a few hours ago. I'm eager to start researching more and begin forcing, but I want to learn as much as possible before I do anything. Seems like a great community and I plan on sticking around.

If I may ask, how did you find out about tulpas?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc