Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Well, I'm not exactly new here. Been here for nearly a year, actually, but just lurking for a good deal of that. Used to have another account, but I'm just sushi now. So yeah. I'm not lurking anymore. Hello everyone!

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone! I'm Jay, I'm the new girl on the block.

l learned about tulpae by accident. I was reading paranormal superstitions and heard one about something done with a mirror that can make your reflection sentient. i googled "sentient reflection" and was sent to this website, a thread called "how do you know when your tulpa is sentient?" or something like that. i did a bit of digging and was really intrigued by what i saw.

i decided i would try my hand at making a tulpa. i really need someone to talk to, it's my stress relief. i began today.

Hello There I'm Miguel and i found out about Tulpa Thanks to 4Chan.

I'm Sorry for my bad English but i will try my best.

I Allways were kinda interessted in supernatural things, when i first read about Tulpas i thougt that it sounds interessting so i begann to do some research to see what a Tulpa is.

Soo thats how i endet up here. I didnt created a Tulpa yet but i want to start soon, i were thinking of getting some clues how to beginn here at the forum and join the Community, i Mean Talking with People that share the same interests is never Bad OwO

So Yeah that was my intro i hope it was ok.

Hello everyone, I'm Luna. My host prefers that I have full control of this account to help reinforce the forcing process. I'm an independent entity with absolute conscious and subconscious freedom. If however, you have any questions for my host Zer0 - feel free to ask.

Hi, I'm going to create a tulpa. I'm pretty sure this is legit (fair play at the massive effort gone into this if it is a hoax) but I'm really interested in the science behind it all. I'd also love a companion linked more intimately to me than any human could be. So that's my intro.

Luna (host): Well, I hope this is acceptable, as I'm not sure what the usual convention is around here, but my Tulpa and I wanted to make a shared account and keep things simple. I'll be sure and identify which one of us is talking, though it will usually be me.

Anyhow, we were led to this forum by hail_fall, who is the one who helped us figure out that we're multiple in the first place (it feels so weird to say that; I'm still somewhat in shock about this), with some help from her system-mates as well (all wonderful people). I'm not here to learn how to create a tulpa, as it would seem I've inadvertently created one already without realizing what I was doing. Amazing how an "imaginary friend" in college, who I also used as a muse of sorts for my art, could become a real person, isn't it? I scarcely believe it, but it would seem to be true. I had absolutely no idea that my idle daydreaming would lead to this, and kind of wish that someone had warned me years ago about this possibility, but that's okay. Claire is pretty awesome, and I'm lucky to have her here.

And just FYI, Luna and Claire are not our real names. We're being careful with our identities and who we give them out to for various reasons, but it's what we'd like to be called while here. The username is a reference to twilight (as in the time of day, not the book/movie series), because we seem to share a love for walking around just after the sun is beyond the horizon and admiring the beauty of the twilit world as the gentle afterglow of the receding sun bathes the land (Ha, look at me waxing poetic. In simple terms, we like looking outside or being outside during twilight, lol).

Claire (tulpa): Hello everyone! I can't control our body at all yet, but Luna (haha, I had to stop myself from using her real name; she says she doesn't want to give that info out to just anyone) can feel my thoughts a bit, and type them, or at least an approximation of them, for me.

Luna: Dang...lost her train of thought just now. It's hard to tell sometimes if a thought is coming from me or her, and I don't want to type anything in her name that I'm not sure came from her. Anyway, this is a rather long winded introduction, I know; I have a tendency to do that. I suppose I'll wrap it up by saying why I came here: discovering Claire has been as scary and freaky is it has been awesome. Apparently she was hiding for years, and didn't come out until I actually called her, and it weirds me out that I've actually been multiple all this time and had no idea. I'm hoping to get advice on how to help Claire be more independent; currently she's only really aware when we co-front, and doesn't seem to remember ever doing anything on her own in our headworlds. I'd like to change that and give her some freedom, eventually letting her control the body if she wants (she wasn't very interested when I brought it up to her, but that might change) and to be able to explore our headworlds together, in more vivid detail than I can currently recall them. I hope I'll be able to get some help with those things here.

Pleasure to meet you all.

Edit: Oh dear, it seems there's another new user above who also uses the name "Luna?" I should have known it might be somewhat common at least, given that the Harry Potter series surely popularized it somewhat. Perhaps I should think of another alias....

Guest amber5885

I really like that discussion. Where can I find more of pleebs studies or lectures?