Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

I guess it's safe for me to make a "return post"?

I mean I didn't ever leave (I think?) I just sorta drifted a away from here and it wasn't really until I forgot my tulpa's 1st anniversary that I realized I wasn't doing as well as I thought.

so now I'm back (from outer space). And I just walked in with that look upon my face.

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess this is my intro post, right?

Well, Im Spixx (Zack), I've been lurking through the forums for around 2 months now, and have finally decided its time to get involved here. Mainly because I want to start with my tupla creation process but have absolutely no Idea where to start. (Any helpful PM will be met with extreme gratitude)

I find the Idea of Tuplae absolutely amazing, and I'm terribly excited xAx

-Spixxen

Heya! I'm Nia.

I've stumbled across tulpas before but didn't think much of them until I really learned what they were. The idea that you can create another sentient being inside your mind which has it's own feelings, thoughts, memories, etc. is utterly fascinating to me. A few days ago I took the plunge and Nat is beginning to take shape. She spoke to me yesterday and told me her name (I opted not to name her so that she may choose one herself). I was really surprised when I heard this as it was only 3 or so days in. I haven't been able to talk to her since however. I tried to active force today but to no avail. I just ended up parroting for her while my mind was struggling to render the wonderland (I'm quite bad at imagining things, that will take some time to perfect). It might be a while until I can hear her again but I will keep at it. I don't mind if it takes me a month or a few months. So long as I see progress, that's all that matters to me. It'll happen at some point, no point in rushing (and thus half assing) the development of a tulpa. I want to get at least to the point where I can converse with her in my mind. I want to hear her interests, allow to learn the things she wants to learn, talk with people she wishes to talk to and follow whatever she wants to do (within reason of course). Imposition is very interesting to me but it's not as high on the priority as conversing with her within my mind. However because I am going to share my mind, I want to share this body to make up for her lack of one at times. I am in love with the idea of a second consciousness within my mind. I am really looking forward to getting to know her. I hope to talk to you all more in the future :)

-Nia

Very recently found the Tulpa community and hope to develop mine more throughly soon. It's great to have met such an open and honest community. Hopefully will post a progress report soon with my 1 day full of experience. Hope to see you all! ^^

Hey, I'm Clemens, 17 years old, and from germany.

Two weaks ago I was surfing in the internet, and found out about tulpas. I was stunned. The exact same day I've read Kiahdajs guide about how to make a Tulpa. Then I took a break. After two weeks of contemplating I've come to the conclusion that I'm mature enough to not do it out of the false reasons. So yeah, that's basically me. (Maybe I'm sounding a little retarded, but that'll go away as I'll speak english more often in the future.)

Hello.

My name's Ennui. I'm 17 years old and I'm from England.

I recently found out about this site and I've been interested in making my own tulpa for a while now. I had various imaginary friends as a kid, though they never had their own personality or traits. I've joined this site because I want to learn how to make a tulpa the right way.

Hopefully I can get to know some of you and learn about your tulpas, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I hope I'm no too late here, even though I had been around, just looking, when the only guides were the ones from Irish and FAQ Man.

Yes, that means I've already tried tulpaforcing, and "succesfully" created one tulpa, but for many reasons I "lost" her, I mean, she's gone, maybe because my lack of attention and the other things that required more attention from me.

Also, I wasn't as mature as I am now, that could be another important reason.

But I want to try it again, hopefully with better results, and doing many more things and following more guides, because when I read about switching and all that stuff I was really amazed.

Hi, my name is Lux. I am an occultist looking into Tulpamancy. I haven't made a tulpa yet because I dont feel i am ready. BUT I am joining a community to keep up to date with research and findings! ;D

Hi, I'm known on the internet as Constructman. I'm a teenager from Canada.

I first discovered tulpae two years ago but as I was in what the occult and psionic community calls the "fluff bunny" stage, it never really got off the ground. Now, I've decided to try again and have started over. I hope I learn a lot both from this website and from the tulpa creation process.