Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hi, I'm Ryralane, and I just found out about tulpas through Reddit. I'm kind of nervous about this whole thing, a little bit excited, and I'll definitely be reading up more on tulpas in the near future. If there is anyone out there who is very experienced in this whole thing, and willing to help me out, toss me a PM or something and maybe we could start talking. Otherwise, I'll be working on everything alone, perhaps popping in to say something every now and then in another thread. Who knows, perhaps one day, my tulpa will show up here as well.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy shit, this is an active community.

Hi.

And all that nonsense.

Eh... intro intro... I've rushed up a little and decided to make 4 tulpa in a month's span. Still undeveloped, but there's that now. They are; Halo, Rick, Haviel, and Ratchayell. All in that order of their creation.

So, yeah, treat 'em nicely.... I guess. I'm much more active on the chat, tho. So if you want to, you can talk to me there when I'm there.

Hey everyone! Believe it or not, I discovered tulpamancy through a somewhat negative, critical post about it on a particular subreddit. The ideas intrigued me a lot and I looked further into it and, well, here I am.

After reading a lot of guides and introducing myself to the general concepts involved, I decided to get started with tulpa creation! Until she can confirm whether or not she's okay with the name, I've been referring to her as Heather, and we're working on forcing her daily. It's exciting as all hell and I'm looking forward to participating in the community.

Hello, I'm Mel! Like a few others, I found out about the tulpa phenomenon on Reddit, and I was automatically interested as I had many imaginary friends/characters and fantasy worlds in my head as a child.

I did lots of research and guide-reading the past few weeks and am just starting to create my very own tulpa. I still have lots more to discover, but so far, I think the creation process is going pretty great.

I'm painfully shy and tend to lurk rather than post, but I'll try to come out of my shell, haha. Mostly, I'm just glad to have found such a welcoming, active community and I hope to get to know some of you better, tulpas and tulpamancers alike!

Hello everyone, I'm Marie. I've been reading a lot on here after I found out about tulpamancy through my boyfriend a while ago. I've always felt like there was something ... "more" to me or my mind and I found the thought of tulpas somehow... natural. That doesn't mean that I don't have any doubts about it but I've read quite a few clever guides and tips and tricks and I think I found my very own way to handle them.

I'm a few days in and I feel like my progress is really good, (too good?) which tends to increase my doubts somehow. I'll share my progress with anyone interested in the PR section.

Exchanging ideas with all of you and learning are the main reasons why I'm here. I've noticed the rather "critical" way of looking at eachother's posts and ideas. It might make me hesitate to share my thoughts a little but I'll try to get over it since I appreciate honest and direct communication a lot.

I can't wait to get to know some of you better.

Thanks to Chupi for helping me to get started.

(German is my mother tongue and I'm still working on my English skills. Please excuse my language mistakes, it's rather hard to express myself on this level.)

Hey everyone, Sharpster25 here. I myself found out about the whole Tulpa thing about a month ago through a random post on my facebook wall XD.

Anyway, I spent a few weeks after that reading up on anything I could find about tulpas, then about a week ago I started working on my own Tulpa, its been going well, he's already started responding to me through emotions and once through thought while we were in a forcing session.

so yeah, I hope get to know more of you soon :)

Hello everybody. I have discovered this forum about three months ago, but just now i'm doing a account. Anyway, I learned alot from this forum about how to create a Tulpa and etc.

My Tulpa is two months and thirteen days old, haha. But yet she didn't even spoken a word. xD

I discovered about Tulpas in a forum about Lucid Dreaming. Oh, I almost forgot, English is not my national language, sorry any grammatical mistakes, because i'm still learning. :3

Tulpa: Rin Gratia

Date o birth: 06/25/14

Gratia means "grace", or"gratitude" in Latin. I put that name 'cause I thought it matched with her personality.

Hallo, my name is Boss_Dude or The Oasis or some other things if you see me elsewhere. The first time I've used this account, despite being created a while back. My tulpa is only a week old at this point, and I'm still getting traits down. About to go to Wonderland and really meet her for the first time.

Known about tulpas for a few years now, tried to make one once, but I realize that I've spent so much of my life just creating my own stories, being the hero of thousands of adventures, that trying to create a factory new tulpa would be unnecessary. I have the material right there, from one of my favourites. Can't wait to say hello, and hear it back :).

You can call me Zarp, or Zar.

I'm interested in the idea of creating a tulpa, but, I'm not sure I can devote get myself to devote the time to the process. There's so many things I want to do to improve myself, learn new languages, develop lucid dreams, write fiction, find a better job, but I just end up screwing around online!

I'm also somewhat ashamed to say I learned about the community from that article on VICE, specifically via a thread on the Eclipse Phase forum. However I've heard about tulpas in relation to Buddhism before, and read plenty of science-fiction where split personalities were socially accepted, ever read Walter John Williams' Aristoi?