Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hi,

I am 23 years old and have been studying the "esoteric" since I can remember (My father taught me since I was 5) Tulpas (Plural?) being something I have known of for a long time but never actually tried creating until a few days ago.

I wanted to research a little more on the subject when I discovered this forum (which I think is incredible). I have been lurking and shall be lurking for some time but I will try to post when I can, if I think I can help.

Regards

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there... I'm a n00b here and can't figure how to edit my profile. I'd rather not disclose my real name since this isn't about me, rather it is about my tulpa.

I just started working on my first tulpa a couple weeks ago. She wants to be called Isabella even though i'm personally not fond of that name and find it hard to remember. I've been calling her Anon for the majority of the time and am sort of stuck in the habit of calling her that instead. She doesn't seem to like it but understands that i'm terrible with names and that this is a work in progress. She mentioned she might change her name to Suma because it's easier to remember for me somehow. I just googled it and found out its the name for Brazilian ginseng. interdasting...

It is nice to meet you all and your tulpas!

I'm ... here and can't figure how to edit my profile. ... It is nice to meet you all and your tulpas!

Welcome to the site. Look up in the top right corner of the page you should see "User CP" (click on that). And then select "Edit Profile" from the list on the left. (I'm assuming you have the 'classic' layout)

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Hi guys and girls, I'm Luke, (preferably DK, I don't mind that much though)

Relatively new to the whole Tulpa idea, and so far I find it is an amazing concept, and after about a solid week of deliberation I have decided to give Tulpaforcing a serious attempt, although one question I'll ask is are there drawbacks of being on medication of the stimulant type when attempting something like this? Without it I can't concentrate at all due to ADHD.

Any advice and such would be very appreciated.

Edit: Apologies if this causes any issues, as I'm not exactly used to forum type layouts, rules, etc. Oh, and yes I did read over the rules thread as well so hopefully I don't cause anyone to be upset with me, as I try to bear no ill intentions on anything or anyone.

Oi.

I'm Blanc. Where as I'm new to tulpa.info I'm not new to tulpa or the community. I prefer a new slate though, so it's nice to meet you.

I've been a tulpamancer as of 5 years, and have achieved many things with my tulpa. So, howdy y'all.

My tulpa and I prefer to remain semi anonymous. O, N, E, K are what my tulpa will go by.

Hello guys, I'll just do a quick bit of hi-saying here before I make a thread in the Progress Report part of the forum.

I just want to say that this topic, tulpa, have been a part of my life for at least 1,5 year, but no, I did not have a tulpa. I just researched, tested myself with thoughtforms and kept asking myself if I could do it for the rest of my life. The answer kept being no, and I didn't trust myself. I just chose a small white thingy as my profile picture because I couldn't find anything and I like that it shows how much of a blank page it is for me. I'm finally here and after a lot of events in my life I've decided that I needed a tulpa. So I'm determined, that I'll keep going, while they are obviously not the same, as a person that had 10 imaginary friends, the idea feels... warm? I guess. I know they are a bit different but still.

So I just want to thank everyone for this amazing community because I could be a part of it, it is great to not be alone. I hope I can meet some people here and we all get along. Whelp.

EDIT: Sorry if there are any typos and like. It's night here as I type this and I'm sleepy.

Hey, I'm Matt/Casius.

I have one tulpa right now, Klaus, who is a bit over a month old and slowly becoming vocal. Considering making a servitor as a kind of secretary/security system/being that will motivate me to do stuff.

I tend to be a lurker so you probably won't see me around much unless I manage to update a progress report every so often.

Seems this place doesn't get much activity from already existing members. Hm. Is there a worth to posting here then? I'll do it anyway.

Taecure Labman is a throwaway name I made for this place. If you want to call me by something more meaningful, go for Josea.

For the most part, I am a serious skeptic about tulpas, but I'm not a jerkwad about it. And almost 100% of my skepticism is fueled by emotion from bad experiences from someone who dabbled in this realm. However, as much as I regard it with fear, the concept of a tulpa is all the same absolutely fascinating to me. Unfortunately I don't see myself creating a tupla anytime soon, if ever, for multiple reasons. Firstly, my closest friends, having experiences similar to mine, greatly dis-advise it, and I respect them. Secondly... I don't think I'm the right kind of person for it. The idea of... Something that permanent within me honestly scares me a little bit. I understand that, to one degree or another it is possible to kill/hibernate/whatever-it-is a tulpa, but if a tulpa is as... Conscious as people say, I don't want to do that to something.

Not much beyond that, so yeah.

"My friend is seriously injured and needs help! I heard you can help. Wait what are you- Where did that piano come from!?"

"Don't worry I've done this before."

Considering making a servitor as a kind of secretary/security system/being that will motivate me to do stuff.

Welcome Mat "Casius" and Klaus. It wouldn't be the first time that has been done.

Seems this place doesn't get much activity from already existing members. Hm. Is there a worth to posting here then? ... For the most part, I am a serious skeptic about tulpas

At the very least, the Staff read every post here. I'm *way* slow at relpying as I have a quite busy life.

I quite commend your wise attitude. Yeah, if making a tulpa worries you then it is a good idea to avoid the practice. The idea of the site was to be a help to those who would like to know more about tulpas and, perhaps discover more about this rather unusual facility of the brain.

We welcome skeptics, as any contribution to the discussion may yield something that hadn't been thought about before. And, frankly, it is a hard concept to accept. I often wonder about it myself. My thoughts were - if there are observable effects on peoples lives for the better, then there is some reality to this. What that actually constitutes, we don't know and, hence this site in an attempt to find out.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.