Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Good evening,

I am one more new user being introduced to this topic by the VICE article, which has led me directly to this forum. And now, after reading some guides and threads, I am caught between skepticism and fascination.

Do I plan to make an own tulpa?

I am absolutly unsure. Too many questions and at the moment the inability to imagine having someone else in the own head. But I definitely wish to learn more about the whole thing and the functions of the brain in general.

So I am looking forward to participate here.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone.

Sorry for my poor english. English isn't my native language. But I'll try write correctly as I can (I have no problems understanding written text. I have some problems with writing in this language).

Umm... Just call me Kociara (in my native language (Polish) it means a woman who love cats or crazy cat lady). I'm 19. I joined this forum with the intention to learn more about the subject of tulpas.

Yes, I have my own (and only one) tulpa. Her name is Cyfraza. It's a bit strange, but I created her without knowing what is a tulpa. I wanted to know who and what she is and I found information about tulpas. I think this forum is a great place to learn something and to share my experience.

I so sorry but I'm a shy person.

(Cyfraza is proud of me that broke my fear and I wrote this post)

Pretty skeptical in terms of posting in this thread, not very fond of "Greetings" type of things.

You guys can call me Doc or Kipper, which ever is better for you. I actually usually go by a longer version of this name, but have since then been shortening it down for anonymity.

Enough about that and to my interest in tulpae. I had originally stumbled onto the subject while browsing through /a/ and it had me curious as to what they were. As I stumbled onto this site first, I began reading up on these wonderful things known as tulpa. I'm really the type of person that waits on things to do them until the last minute or jump headstrong into it. I'm a slightly lonely person with little to no contact with anyone but my family outside of school and was striving for a new friend to be able to talk to and would be there when and wherever I was, and tulpa seemed to fit that bill perfectly. Being me, I jumped headstrong into the phenomenon after reading most of the guides here and have since then(A couple days ago actually) have made what I feel to be significant progress.

My tulpa Sanae(Loosely character based since I'm unimaginative) has been slightly vocal as of the last day and has a form and has explored my slightly large wonderland which was originally just a bedroom. Sorry if it was a bit long

Just your basic guy.

Sanae birthed into my odd head 10/14/2014

"Every one of us, every soul inside is living." - 5150 - Devilish-P

Pretty skeptical in terms of posting in this thread, not very fond of "Greetings" type of things.

You guys can call me Doc or Kipper, which ever is better for you. I actually usually go by a longer version of this name, but have since then been shortening it down for anonymity.

Enough about that and to my interest in tulpae. I had originally stumbled onto the subject while browsing through /a/ and it had me curious as to what they were. As I stumbled onto this site first, I began reading up on these wonderful things known as tulpa. I'm really the type of person that waits on things to do them until the last minute or jump headstrong into it. I'm a slightly lonely person with little to no contact with anyone but my family outside of school and was striving for a new friend to be able to talk to and would be there when and wherever I was, and tulpa seemed to fit that bill perfectly. Being me, I jumped headstrong into the phenomenon after reading most of the guides here and have since then(A couple days ago actually) have made what I feel to be significant progress.

My tulpa Sanae(Loosely character based since I'm unimaginative) has been slightly vocal as of the last day and has a form and has explored my slightly large wonderland which was originally just a bedroom. Sorry if it was a bit long

Welcome here man. Seems you're making some good progress. Have you considered writing a progress report? Helps some people stay motivated, and for others it's just satisfying to be able to look back and reminisce on all your progress.

Anwyay, welcome. Stop by the chat sometime~

Hello I'm Jack. :) I'm thinking of creating a tulpa. I really want to have a companion. I was wondering if someone would like to chat with me through the process.

Hello I'm Jack. :) I'm thinking of creating a tulpa. I really want to have a companion. I was wondering if someone would like to chat with me through the process.

Feel free to PM me, I'll do my best to answer whatever questions you have.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Hey everybody!

My name is Taylor. It was by far one of the most profoundly shocking experiences of my life when I came across the site. For all of my life (and I mean all of it), I've entertained several paracosms and tulpas, never knowing what they were called or that other people had them too. And that some want to! My paracosms (which I believe most people on here call wonderlands) and tulpas have completely changed my life. They got me through some of the toughest times and made me wise beyond my years. And I want other people to have that experience, too. If there were anyway that I could devote my life to this incredible field and helping others have their own experiences with it, I wouldn't hesitate. The desire for that is so profound in me it feels like a calling. And in fact, I think it is. For now, I plan on being a writer and sharing all of my experiences and things learned with the world. But if there were only a way I could get people to "write" their own "books". . .like I said, I wouldn't hesitate. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry if this is long. I tend to get carried away when I write, and foretell at that (that's another term for visualization)!

Thanks for reading!

Taylor

[align=center]"What is real? How do you define ‘real’?

If you’re talking about what you can feel, what you can smell,

what you can taste and see, then 'real’ is simply electrical signals

interpreted by your brain."

- Morpheus, from The Matrix[/align]

[align=center]Proud host to Ivan, Mabel, Landon, and Pierre.

[/align]

Hey everybody!

My name is Taylor. It was by far one of the most profoundly shocking experiences of my life when I came across the site. For all of my life (and I mean all of it), I've entertained several paracosms and tulpas, never knowing what they were called or that other people had them too. And that some want to! My paracosms (which I believe most people on here call wonderlands) and tulpas have completely changed my life. They got me through some of the toughest times and made me wise beyond my years. And I want other people to have that experience, too. If there were anyway that I could devote my life to this incredible field and helping others have their own experiences with it, I wouldn't hesitate. The desire for that is so profound in me it feels like a calling. And in fact, I think it is. For now, I plan on being a writer and sharing all of my experiences and things learned with the world. But if there were only a way I could get people to "write" their own "books". . .like I said, I wouldn't hesitate. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry if this is long. I tend to get carried away when I write, and foretell at that (that's another term for visualization)!

Thanks for reading!

Taylor

Perhaps writing a blog, or a progress report? Welcome to the site!

Ha, I hate introducing myself. I never know what to say XD

But yeah. My name is Amanda. I ended up on this site from TVTropes, of all things and this is the one week anniversary of me finding the site and reading up on the guides and articles. I've been trying to force my tulpa Snowflake (originally she was Fishflake but I changed because I figured she was embarrassed/annoyed by that name :/) since Monday

Dracky here. I've been reading guides and lurking around here and /r/tulpas trying to get a feel for the community and deciding whether or not I want to take the plunge and try making a tulpa. As of now, I guess I've finally decided to give it a shot.

I'm rather skeptical of the whole phenomenon to be honest, though I have to admit that I find the idea immensely appealing, so I'm going in with an open mind and hoping for the best.

I wanna see movies of my dreams.