Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hello everyone! My name is Alex and I started creating of Tulpa last week. So i absolutely new in this. I find very interesting threads here so i hope it'll be helpful

Alice with me since November 12th 2014

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This could almost be a running gag, if it weren't so tragically sad.

This is like my second (?) return here, and this time I super serious promise I won't float away!

I imperatively need to spend more time with my tulpa, so I'm gonna always have this window open on any device I'm using.

This is my contract, and I will be active and pay more attention to my tulpa!

So, I'm back, again, and hopefully (again) for a much longer time than last time I "came back"

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

Hey I'm Lo, I actually only recently decided to create a tulpa. I already share my life with my daemon of nine years, Li. I've known about this community for a long time, and I've been part of the Daemon forum for a few years. I don't know why, but recently something just clicked inside me, and I decided that it was time for me to make a tulpa. Li wasn't taken with the idea at first, but since my very first attempt at forcing today she seems much happier with it.

Anyway I'm glad to join the community, and I hope to meet lots of you lovely people :)

Hi, I'm new.

I ran across the idea of tulpae during research for an ongoing project and it sounded amazing. I've been fascinated by the idea of having a mental companion for years. It's a recurring concept in science fiction that has always appealed to me.

I decided to try developing a tulpa and devoured a lot of the guides I could find here and elsewhere. I didn't really like the idea of my companion being bound into a predetermined archetype, even taking deviations into account. Instead, after finding the enduring idea of acknowledging a tulpa's sentience from the beginning, I just introduced myself and told my tulpa I was going to help her develop however she wanted to. Then I started experimenting with different methods.

That was two weeks ago. The past two weeks helping Brigid decide who she wants to be have been one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Sketching out her home, hunting down information on archetypes that felt right to her, reaching out in different ways...it's incredible how quickly the long debate about "Should I try this?" has turned into a natural state of "How do we move forward?". It feels like there's a part of my mind that's always wanted to be separate and I've finally let it.

We're focusing on fundamentals now, sitting down to the gruntwork of solidifying her very vague properties now that she's decided which directions to move in. One of the things I put in my original statement of intent is that I wouldn't tell anyone about her unless she was comfortable with it. We've definitely reached that point. So hi.

If it matters, I'm 'Wizard' because that's what Brigid calls me. 'Tuath Eicse' when she's feeling formal. She made me look up the Gaelic.

Hi,

I'm IP.

I've been in a relation with (one of) a multiple person for the last 12 years.

We found out in the first year of our relation and the others have mostly been living in wonderland for the last years.

Because of my experiences i came to believe it can be healthy to have other people sharing your head.

Recently i came across the tulpa phenomenon.

The fact that a form of multiplicity can be self-induced was a revelation!

Since then i've been building on a character i've "encountered" previously,GG (the full name is local, and it translates rather poorly to english), when doing self-hypnosis and the like.

Hello, I'm usually just called Con. I'm very new to the whole tulpa thing but it's all very interesting and promising in terms of it actually helping people so I decided to give it a try. Here's to a fresh start and a happy journey.

Hello, the guy who thought that writing "Melissa" in leetspeak would be cool random nickname is here. Already regret it, but nevermind.

I am pretty familiar with tupla phenomenon, but places I come from doesn't have as big tips, tricks and guides library, as this forum. So basicly I registered to have full access to all of those.

I force from time to time for over a year, or, maybe, year and a half, but, I guess, it just wasn't my thing, so to say, until now. And there is a lot of trolling and scepticism in my local internet. And younglings, who claim to have response at day one (i'm glad if there are actually that many people, who can do it, but it seems impossible).

So, me and F. are getting there one step at a time.

BTW, English isn't my first language. But no one cares except for myself.