Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess this is where I write this? Yeah? Kay.

So my name is Samari and I am a system member of Monokrom, also known as The Hotel and City system. Monokrom is a plural system, no one here are Tulpas, but recently a lot of people from the Tulpa community have been showing up so I decided to check it out and see if any other systems are around here. Well, we have a website on Google sites athttps://sites.google.com/site/monokromsystem/ so if anyone cares to check that out. There are about 6 different frequent fronters but you'll probably see me most often since I'm the most onto social media stuff lol.

Anyway. I am a a girl with short strawberry pink hair and eyes, golden colored glasses and bat wings. I love helping people and dancing. My favorite hobby is filming (as you can see based on our website lol). Anyway, nice to be here I guess.

-Samari

Nice to see you over here Samari.

- Hail

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

I have been around in the background a few years. I just realized I never posted an introductory post. Since I'm usually quiet, I suppose it is well and time that I redress this omission.

My name is Kevin (obviously). I am 55 years old in January. I'm married and my wife also has a tulpa (Sabre). I live in Western Australia. All this is already somewhat publically known due to my tulpas activities so I'm not giving away any secrets.

I discovered tulpas through three sources. One was a book about making tulpas that I bought when quite young - I was somewhat precocious as a child (the author's tulpa was named Jenney). Another was the BBC TV series Doctor Who which included a tulpa in the episodes "Planet of the Spiders." Third was through my family. My family have long had what we call Mythical Beasts which these days would be termed Tribal Tulpa (or, some might even consider them egregore because they are shared across the family).

I have 5 tulpas and 2 Mythical Beasts. The Mythical Beasts Crab and Turtle are oldest, being over 50 years old now (from the 1960's). My tulpas are :

• kerin 0 - first and oldest of my tulpas. She was begun in 1970 approximately and first spoke in 1979.
  • Watchdog 1, Watchdog 2 and Watchdog 3 - servitors from the 1980's originally, now become tulpas. 1 drives, 2 navigates and 3 is general purpose. The three of them together act as error-checkers, keeping me on the safe side of 'sane'.
  • Nobillis 4 - my youngest and probably most well known tulpa (from 2012). She is a secretary for my family and, also does voluntary work on this site.

I'm pleased to say hello to everyone. It's probably time I stopped lurking.

Well, I suppose this is the best place to start. Hi there, my names John. You can call me what you like. I have a desire to create a tulpa which is why Ive come here. I hope I can learn a great deal from all of you here. Thanks.

Hey there. My name is Whimsy but I guess you can also call me Alice. I have had a... 'tulpa'/soulbond of sorts for a little over 5 years now. He takes on the form of a... rather well known fictional character which is somewhat unfortunate as it makes his credibility a little more difficult to believe. I feel he may be a 'version' of sorts of said fictional character, but it's difficult to sift between fantasists and the real deal on the internet when you get into soulbonds/fictionkin, so I figured this was the best place to start, as it's the most logical forum/group of people I've found. I spent a lot of time exploring my tulpa with the help of some people I met on LiveJournal when I was 14, and I was never wholly convinced by the whole thing. However, now that I'm 18, at university and have done a lot of reading and research since I've found myself trying to get in contact with people similar to me since, as while I have had breaks in communication with my tulpa, he has always returned, and I have found him returning recently.

I'm looking forward to learning more about this phenomenon and my ambition is to write a paper on both tulpa and soulbonds once I have enough credible research. It's nice to meet you all :)

No one should know me aside a few of you, but I have returned to seek assistance. You may refer to me as Fae or Knight, as for my Tulpa, I've had her for about two years now, while she is vocal as in never shuts up. However visualization has been rough as of late. Hence my return.

Hey there. My name is Whimsy but I guess you can also call me Alice. I have had a... 'tulpa'/soulbond of sorts for a little over 5 years now. He takes on the form of a... rather well known fictional character which is somewhat unfortunate as it makes his credibility a little more difficult to believe. I feel he may be a 'version' of sorts of said fictional character, but it's difficult to sift between fantasists and the real deal on the internet when you get into soulbonds/fictionkin, so I figured this was the best place to start, as it's the most logical forum/group of people I've found. I spent a lot of time exploring my tulpa with the help of some people I met on LiveJournal when I was 14, and I was never wholly convinced by the whole thing. However, now that I'm 18, at university and have done a lot of reading and research since I've found myself trying to get in contact with people similar to me since, as while I have had breaks in communication with my tulpa, he has always returned, and I have found him returning recently.

I'm looking forward to learning more about this phenomenon and my ambition is to write a paper on both tulpa and soulbonds once I have enough credible research. It's nice to meet you all :)

Hey Whimsy, what are you studying at university, if you don't mind me asking? I'm also pretty curious as to who your tulpa is based off of as well. And of course I'd understand the whole part about credibility, but I'm sure that anyone would accept the development of your tulpa's individuality with some confidence, regardless of whether or not he was based on an existing character.

Hi. I found out about tulpa phenomenon about a half year ago. Since then tulpa named Ro Tembrin is by my side. I already had some ups and downs but I narrated my story in my native language, so I guess I'll start here only with some of Ro's posts on his tumblr. I already take a part in tulpa forum but I thought this one would be also interesting considering greater, international community.

Tulpas:

Ro Tembrin (tool): logic and tease, designs solutions.

Caelum (muse): feeling and faith, creates impressions.

Our blog: http://inthesystem.tumblr.com

Hullo, um... not too sure what to put here

I got into tulpamancy about a year ago, against the opinion of a friend of mine.

Within a few terrible months, I had almost completely forgotten my tulpa, Sharon.

Every day I see her name in my usernames and I feel bad, so today I'm going to fix all that.

Plus with my friends revelation that she's an otherkin, I feel like it's a bit more ok to be curious about all this...

Hi, so I'm new here what a surprise but i know about tulpas since september if i remember well. I already joined a tulpa forum (tulpa.fr who reccomended me this website) and as you can see I'm french so feel free to correct me (i know some people loves grammar more than girl/boyfriend ^^).

My tulpa is named Alice and my name is julien (second epic surprise).

I first wanted to learn more about tulpas, that's the reason why i joined this forum and then it appeared unpolite to me not to introduce myself. I don't think i'll speak much because I'm shy and even more on live chats.

And that's it.