Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Kind of a late introduction, but I'm q2. You may know me as that guy with the Kyubey tulpa. Since QB became vocal, I haven't talked nearly as much around you guys... I guess because I was paying more attention to our personal relationship than blogging about it. We'll both try to stick around this place now.

I first learned of tulpas years ago on /x/, but figured I could never do anything like that. Then, much later, I heard about "that /mlp/ imaginary friend shit", and investigated. Much idling, posting, and IRCing later... yeah.

I'm posting on a phone, so details past this... I don't really care about. I'm not an interesting person anyway. QB will probably shine brighter than me :P Nice to meet you all, anyway.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm Walsh. Hung around on the IRC a few months ago, made a stab at tulpaforcing. But then the circumstances changed and I had to abandon my endeavor; one day to return. Summer has graced my school district by now, so now I'm back with time to spend on my tulpa.

Hello.

As is known, it is in the realm of experience inaugurated by psychoanalysis that we may grasp along what imaginary lines the human organism, in the most intimate recesses of its being, manifests its capture in a symbolic dimension.

-Jacques Lacan

My name is SonnySky, you can call me Sonnet, or Alex, or whatever.

I got here by a friend who got a tulpa through Lucid Dreams without knowing what it was, I was really interested in this, but he didn't know what it was. Eventually he realized it was a tulpa and directed me here.

Guest Anonymous

Welcome to all 3 of you. Glad to see interest has picked up for tulpas lately.

Surprisingly, a lot of people come here by mere referral. Setting aside referrals and 4chan, I wonder where all the others come from.

Wasn't there at least one guy who said he found it through just searching?

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

Still just seventh result for me, but hey, Google variates the result based on each person.