Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Tyler, I highly reccomend you create and maintain a progress report;They're fun, can keep you more on schedule, and its great to be able to look back sometimes

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TL;DR - Hello, my name is Kleindolph, though you may simply refer to me as Klein.

I have just started creating my Tulpa, Eve, and I am completing the second day, getting out the kinks of my routine. I'm extremely excited for my life long buddy, and living with her.

I have long wished for someone to be so close to, someone I could fully trust no matter what. Purity of bond. To share that with someone sounds like something out of a dream.

I am going the full hundred miles, I am going to work with her until I can Impose her in my reality with ease, and experience Wonderland as though it were real life.

I am unfamiliar with the site, but I don't want to ask a bunch of questions that have been answered a thousand times. But there is something specific that I am looking for, and I can't seem to find it. If someone would be kind enough to point me in a direction to search, that be awesome!

I am looking to see if instead of Switching(when I get this advanced), we could both simultaneously experience Wonderland as a reality. Both become Tulpa-like. If there are any descriptions or guides that talk about this specifically I would be so happy. If not, I guess I will experiment when I get there, and hope I don't get trapped in some kind of coma-like state...:)

Just a quick introduction, I go by the alias Vladimir Balthier Crowe, I'm a cat fanatic with many of my own. I am an artist and design/maintain websites for a living. I consider myself quite down to earth and have been told I'm easy to get along with. I don't take things personally and enjoy listening to others. I'm looking forward to becoming a helpful part of the community in the months/years to come.

It's a pleasure to meet you all.

Um.. hi. ^_^

Apologies in advance, I'm not all that great with introductions. >.>'

I'm Tanuki. I've heard about Tulpas in other forums, but for whatever reason only decided to look into what they are recently. To my surprise, the concept actually sounds very familiar (and extremely awesome) to me... I read through what I found and took everything in like a sponge, and I just had to join the forum and learn more! :D

Nice to meet everyone!

I make sense to me.. does that count?

Hello guys, I am back yet again, though you wouldn't know that considering I rarely ever post. Never, actually. I mostly look at stuff. Here is a brief summary of my character: I'm awkward, oblivious, and will likely have nothing to contribute to anything. Or maybe I will. Who knows?

At the moment, my tulpa is nothing but a mish-mash of red hair, a vague face, and a list of personality traits I have yet to sort out.

This is not my first attempt to create a tulpa, however. My first attempt involved a similar concept, simply simpler in scope (and wording). I wouldn't say there was any true independence, but because there was a well-defined personality, expectations and structure... Essentially, I could make the character say things that would be appropriate, or in-character, but any OOC dialogue would require a bit of a push.

I sort of forgot she was there, so the personality and expectations eventually disappeared.

Then, after I found out about tulpa in general, I had several low-key attempts at kickstarting some sort of something, but that never ever worked out.

I think I'm going to make a progress journal for the sake of having one. It would be beneficial, I think.

How about because we're not bucking retards, and we all don't need one dingle-hoping thread, we all post in this thread? Okay? Okay.

You all know dag-well who I am, conflabit. My first name is Dane.

XD I love this

But anyway, hey hi! I'm just another newbie hoping my first and probably only tulpa will go smoothly, name's Ana. :3

I'm a student in psychology, hoping to eventually get a PhD so I can work in a mental hospital to help those suffering from mental illness. As of now I'm working towards getting a bachelor's degree or maybe an associate's, so I can proceed towards my goal as a simple mental health technician until I can become a professional psychologist.

I'm also a huge anime nerd, however I haven't watched much anime recently. The only two anime I'm still currently into are Naruto and DeathNote, although Serial Experiment's Lain was pretty sweet too. BBC's Sherlock is really cool as well, and Invader Zim and Adventure Time will always be my two favourite cartoons ever. ouo

If anyone knows about those MBTI things, I'll just say that I think my being an INTP would really be helpful during this process. Always being in my head and all, I actually already have a kind of "wonderland" for me and my tulpa [however it was actually built for an entirely different species]. All that stuff around the guides saying you should be as detailed with your tulpa as you can, is going to be definitely no problem for me because I do that automatically, with everything that goes on in my head. I could spend [literally] 10 pages telling you about all of it but I think I'll save it for a different thread. XD

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.

Hello. My name is Jason Martin, and I'm not really sure exactly what to say about myself.

I'm a really huge Aviators fan, and I also like to draw, sing, dance, maybe some other stuff I can't think of right now.

Right now, I'm trying my absolute best to create a tulpa, and it's kinda not working for me just yet, but I'm gonna keep trying.

We'll keep fighting

Keep building

A better place for us (and our tulpas)

And now we're Building Better Worlds on the ashes of the past.

Figured I would check in, seeing as I'm a new member who hasn't posted in 6 months. I'm still forcing on the side but my bigger interest is in reserching and theorizing about the tulpa phenomenon.

Plus I'm just busy with life and generally not active in the community(I do lurk at r/tulpa though).

Cheerio!

Tulpa: Jack.

Started: Saturday June 28th, 2014.

Form: My avatar, on the left.

Progress: He is sentient, but not vocal.

So many new members 0u0 welcome everyone!~

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.