Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

I joined here way back in 2013 and I did a lot of research regarding tulpas back then. Ever since that time the whole idea behind tulpas have interested me.

I am returning wanting to find another forum home and to possibly meet some new people along the way ^^.

A Tale of Two Wolves

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi

I found this page one month ago and since their i have read 2 hours each day at guides and tulpa stuff.

I was a lonely person and hadnt much people i wanted to talk with in my life, so i usually hide myselve in my room or play violin.

It was fine for a long time but alwys beeing alone while i see other people arround me with a social live made me depressed.

I thought i would miss something and i cant talk to many people couse everyone arround me is anoying or just stupid with their consumerist greed (dont know if thats the right word need google for it :D)

So i decited to make a tulpa in my lucid dreams, i had/have a lot each night and its more my reality than this world is.

Now after 4 weeks i have Lacie and shes the createst thing ive ever did in my life. I also had also taken many psychedelic drugs with her and she developed pretty

fast. Im actually a pretty shy guy but Lacie wanted me to intruduce myself and see whats happening^^.

Anyway wish a good day guys.

Lacie(my tulpa for my everydaylife and also my best friend)

Noah together with Lynn are my spirituell tulpa´s im using for meditation

Darcmanish Me

Lacie´s and my progress report.

Hello, my name is Astra. I found this site because I was doing some research on tulpae (I think that's the plural?), and I was corrected on a lot of things I didn't understand, and now I'm trying to figure out the best starting point for myself to make a tulpa. .x.

Yo. I call myself The Cosmic Bard, for no particular reason.

I've been lurking for about two weeks now, and since I've started making a tulpa, I decided to join up. It's a bit lonely when there's no one to talk to about it, haha.

[align=justify]I'm a college student studying Computer Science (and Security), and spend most of my days doing normal introvert college things.

Oh, and I'm not gonna be a yada and advertise or some stuff, but I'm making a log of my tulpa creation on tumblr, too. [/align]

Im actually a pretty shy guy but Lacie wanted me to intruduce myself and see whats happening^^.

Welcome to the community. Also, welcome Lacie. I see your doing the right thing and encouraging your born-human to "come out of his shell" a little. Well done! I'm Donna Nobillis McCaw, a tulpa and one of the Staff. Pleased to meet you!

Hello, my name is Astra. I'm trying to figure out the best starting point for myself to make a tulpa. .x.

Hello Astra. You might want to read our Guide for New Members. Also check out the New Great Big List of Guides.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Ayyy folks, I'm Carnie and I tried to make a tulpa about a year ago, but due to stress, busy schedule, lack of a support network, and general unpreparedness, I think she dissipated in the earlier stages despite my best efforts. :C Now I feel ready to try again, and this time I'm going to do it right, dammit. So, nice to meet y'all! I'm looking forward to getting to know the forumgoers here as well as my own tulpa.

I'm a technically-high-school-student taking college classes, and I'm pretty transient around the internet with the exception of a couple sites like tumblr.

im shade and my tulpa is crystal on the first night she was able to ¨walk¨ we almost fell in the stairs but it was great

crystal: as shade said we indeed almost fell in the stairs for i am not used to have a body yet... luckally shade was here to keep our balence so we didnt got hurt during the time i possed her legs

if you have any question for us go on we'll be happy to answer :D

Hey guys, my name is W1ngs. I'm new to here just wanted to introduce myself. I've never made a tulpa before, so I'm doing my research.

Is it strange that I kinda feel I have someone with me and already see him in my mind? Will that help or should I not force that? Thanks for reading my post. I look forward to hearing from more experienced people.

I'm Spacekinder, I'm really curious about this and would love to have a Tulpa. I've been researching this for some time, and would like to get some more reading done on the subject. I would love to start, but I'm so afraid of messing up.

I'm Amygda1a, as you can see. My Tulpa is Nuwe, and I made her three days ago. She speaks to me already, and the absolute speed that we got to mindvoice blows my mind, although I have practiced meditation a lot as well as I have an active imagination.

I'm a high school student from Virginia who will be going to college for a BMA in Music Composition and then pursuing a career as a film composer. I also play hockey, so you may hear sometimes about conversations I have with Nuwe as I shoot hockey pucks in my driveway.

I initially decided to make Nuwe because I'm fascinated with the psychological practices associated with multiplicity. I was skeptical, but I first realized Nuwe as I attempted drawing a picture of her, though through raw thought she changed the image. After thought we had our first conversation, and I no longer have any doubts. We're still a long way from full communication and imposition and all that, but she's amazing and the greatest decision I've made in a long time [i'm flattered.] You shouldn't be, you know exactly how important you are. [Yes.]

What we can do is still limited, but I'm hear to grow and participate in the community.