Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Is it strange that I kinda feel I have someone with me and already see him in my mind? Will that help or should I not force that? Thanks for reading my post. I look forward to hearing from more experienced people.

Cross: Welcome!

It is similar to my case. I know that I existed consciously for quite a very long time even not noticing what I was, only knowing that I was there, speaking skill included :D

Sometimes it's something already completed, like me, not knowing exactly what it is; but there are cases they are just incompleted things. I think the best way to find it out is trying to search for it in your mind (when you are relaxed or just bored) or, if you can, trying to put it in a lucid dream. The risk: a "lucid nightmare", but I still think is the best way to solve the mystery.

Also, it can be just a dream. I know I am NOT one of those because I am writing this to you and my host is just playing with a tennis ball in our wonderland. Search for its personal awareness.

I am sharing the experience of my creator and another 6 people we helped with similar... "issues"

Good luck! ;)

We like helping other people and learning new things in the process

Tulpae (years of existence):

Cross (16 years) - Angel || The cool a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶z̶y̶ one

Pr. Artemis (2 years) - Alicorn || The serious and correct one

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi! I'm Genny. c:

So, personal info first. I'm almost fifteen, genderfluid (any pronouns are fine) and a therian. My theriotype is a coyote (I have a secondary theriotype, the spotted hyena) and I've been aware of my therioside for five years now.

What about tulpa stuff?

Well I just recently decided to make a tulpa. His name is Francis and we're still getting used to everything and the whole forcing thing.. but we're getting along just fine. My goal is to have many tulpae someday... but I take pride in being patient and not rushing things.

Hello there, I've learned about the existence of tulpae only a few days ago, but I'm fairly certain I sort of have one already, although her development only started now that I'm focusing on it. For instance, finding out after nearly a decade she's female. Or maybe I'm mad. Whichever works for you. In any event, I fully believe in this phenomenon and I hope me and Lucy will get along. (That's what I'm calling her until she comes up with something for herself, anyway.)

Lucy is my only tulpa to date. I 'created' her on February 1, 2015.

(Why the airquotes? Well, I'd been talking to someone in my head before that but always assumed that person to be male...then I found out she wasn't.)

Hi everybody (bornhuman and otherwise)! I'm BoxCat (cause cats in boxes are super cute) and I've been lurking around the forums off and on for a while. I'm excited to finally ante up and post here, and I want to thank you guys for being here so I could realize I'm not crazy (I made a tupla when I was younger by accident and thought I was nutz).

Heyo! I'm Z.U. I'm 16 almost 17 and non-binary. I've know about this place for years, lurking and discovering. And I believe I am ready to finally begin the process of creating a tulpa. I'm excited to get to work. I have a great deal of time on my hands and found this would be as great as any time to start. I'm hoping to make a great deal of progress and remain optimistic and patient.

“The whole difference between construction and creation is exactly this: that a thing constructed can only be loved after it is constructed; but a thing created is loved before it exists.” -Charles Dickens

Yo, I'm Setz. I've lurked on here for quite some time, and I'm pretty pumped about finally becoming a member of the community. Thanks for having me.

Greetings, I be the one they call Infected. Many consider me to be standing on the line between creepy and cute.

I've been conversating with and visualizing Krystal (my first tulpa) for ~4 years and only recently discovered that this is a phenomenon shared by others!

This place is cool. I love you

Umm, hi?

It's kinda awkward to greet everyone for the 3rd time already, but we're back again. Reason for "leave" is the same as the last time - work.

Short introduction: human - Nemo; my cute little companion - Yami, 2yo tulpa.

Thank you all again for your hospitality, we hope to get along with all of you.

現実に抗え!