Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greetings. My name's Janusz. I'm new to that forum. Why did I registered? I'm looking for reliable and convinient source of information about tulpas and I think that's the right place to satisfy my curiosity.

Tulpa... Currently I don't have any, but I've been planning to create one. Just need to clarify few things...

I don't want to make my tulpa as I want it to be, I'd rather let it develop its personality on its own.

I think, that community support and huge amount of helpfull guides will let my dream came true.

Greetings. My name's Janusz. I'm new to that forum. Why did I registered? I'm looking for reliable and convinient source of information about tulpas and I think that's the right place to satisfy my curiosity.

Tulpa... Currently I don't have any, but I've been planning to create one. Just need to clarify few things...

I don't want to make my tulpa as I want it to be, I'd rather let it develop its personality on its own.

I think, that community support and huge amount of helpfull guides will let my dream came true.

Just hope that they don't choose to have a form involving flames or there will be an explosion. (your username)

- Hail

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

Hey everyone. I've been curious about Tulpas for a long time but I've only actually started doing research, reading guides, and focussing on creating one for the past few days.

I like science fiction, reading, video games, and music (it used to be just heavy metal but honestly I've expanded to almost every genre). I very occasionally draw and write, those are very dear hobbies to me though I don't partake nearly enough.

Anyway yeah I hope this'll further help me in my tulpa related endeavours and I hope we can all enjoy ourselves.

What's up.

You can call me Grump. They/them/theirs pronouns. I'm a writer, artist, and a psychology major. I've been a dæmian for around 7 years now, so I'm pretty used to everything involving mindvoice especially, and some visualization (though I've never been that great at it). Azarios is my dæmon (essentially a type of tulpa, for those of you who don't know), and he's basically fully separated and settled as a Russian blue cat with amber eyes. Our mindvoice capabilities are strong as anything, and he often inserts himself into a lot of our everyday activities.

With this success, I've been hoping to add another entity as a companion in our headspace. Since I've had a bout of chronic illness, I've needed someone who has more of a voice and personality I can be reassured by as far as confidence goes. Az helps with certain things, but I don't want to alter his personality to fit the new things I need out of a headmate.

Hence where Kintsukuroi comes in. I've created a sort of for-fun backstory that she is a guardian entity embodying confidence and health, which I was allowed to meet/create to overcome my difficulties. As of now she is a huge white wolf with pale pink eyes, and I am working out the other details as we speak.

Anyways, tl;dr. Glad to greet you all.

[align=center]:: GRUMP'S COMPANIONS ::

dæmon :

Azarios (Az) | male | 7 years (1/23/08) | Russian blue cat

-

tulpa :

Soliloquy / Kintsukuroi (Quy/Kin) | female | 1 day (2/5/15) | white wolf demon

familiar : Cou-Rou | genderfluid | small birds[/align]

Howdy, y'all! I go by Toolbox online (and even in-person, depending on the crowd). This has been my alias for-... Half a decade, now, I think? I used to go by Jebin Zedalu, which was what I used when I first started towards a tulpa, though I didn't know them as such at the time.

Originally, I'd taken an interest in hypnosis as a sort of "mastery of the mind", and went around looking for various communities relating to that, which brought me to a site called Furmorphed. I saw a neat concept there regarding "companion" hypnosis, basically just hypnosis-ifying an imaginary friend into being. :P I started trying to set that up, and had nooo luck whatsoever with the hypnosis portion of it. But, through willpower and patience, I managed to consciously make it happen, instead of going through my subconscious. The approach honestly made me feel like I was "doing it wrong", as no one else attempting the project had succeeded without hypnosis playing a part. Looking here, it seems it wasn't so strange, after all. :P

The companion/tulpa was actually based on a character from a story I'd had in my head for a long, long while; a small red-and-silver shapeshifting metal dragon named Hitamashii. X) She seemed to be content with the predetermined form, only making some minor changes to the wings that took advantage of the inherent moment-to-moment shapeshifting.

She was a gigantic help, while I had her. She taught me to not waste opportunities to make memories, and to not eat when I was already full. :P Over time, sadly, I stopped "exercising" her existence, due to some comments making me feel a bit childish for keeping things going. She still pops up from time to time, but certainly is not as constant.

But, I'd like to get her going again, largely because I desperately need her help. My optimism has been slipping, and my stress increasing. I'd love to have her friendship and support back. Seeking support in the endeavor, I looked back to Furmorphed at first, but it seems that in my absence, they have become ridiculously unsupportive of companions/tulpas, most saying it ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY CANNOT EVER BE DONE and that there's NO NO NO NO NO WAY to not end up with huge psychological issues. Honestly, though, the best way to guarantee that I'll do something is to tell me that I can't possibly pull it off, so here I am. Surprised to see just how many people have gathered around the idea, and even that it's an idea in the first place. :)

To be fair (if a bit full of myself), I imagine that, if I did it once on my own, I can do it again. But, it's nice to have a community around that can help prove to you that you're not crazy. :P

But, I'd like to get her going again, largely because I desperately need her help. My optimism has been slipping, and my stress increasing. I'd love to have her friendship and support back. Seeking support in the endeavor, I looked back to Furmorphed at first, but it seems that in my absence, they have become ridiculously unsupportive of companions/tulpas, most saying it ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY CANNOT EVER BE DONE and that there's NO NO NO NO NO WAY to not end up with huge psychological issues. Honestly, though, the best way to guarantee that I'll do something is to tell me that I can't possibly pull it off, so here I am. Surprised to see just how many people have gathered around the idea, and even that it's an idea in the first place. :)

It absolutely positively can be done, and almost always seems to have a beneficial effect on mental health. But then you already know that.

Thank you for introducing me to companion hypnosis. This is the first I've heard there was a term for it, though I do know of people doing the same thing under other names.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

It absolutely positively can be done, and almost always seems to have a beneficial effect on mental health. But then you already know that.

Thank you for introducing me to companion hypnosis. This is the first I've heard there was a term for it, though I do know of people doing the same thing under other names.

There's certainly a lot more proof of positive results here than there is proof of negative (or even THEORY of negative) results on Furmorphed. :P

As far as the companion hypnosis thing goes, I'm not sure that it's terribly "widespread". As far as I know, there was only one set of hypnosis files concerning it on that site, which has since been removed due to their fear of it. I don't know that any others exist, elsewhere. But, it's not like new files can't be made, if you can find someone willing to do so or know how to do it yourself. :D And it can even be more specialized to Tulpas, rather than being its own concept.

(Unrelated, is "Tulpa" seen as a proper noun? Should I capitalize it?)

Bonjour! :)

So I'm new to the whole tulpa thing, I've been highly interested ever since I learned of it a couple days ago, and now I can finally access the internet again! I've never created one before, but I want to. I took a look at one of the documents, but there were so many words... It's quite overwhelming, to be honest...

"We tell the story." -Once On This Island mantra