Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Guest Anonymous

Sorry to add to all the spam, but I'm winrarphile.

I've been looking around the scene for a while, and been stuck on creating a guy. You guys seem like the perfect place to help, so hopefully you guys can help me progress even further.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aaayyyyy. I'm back from the dead. So basically, I'm a tulpa that figured out switching a while back. My host joined this forum a while back, but left it after several months. I decided to check it out and rejoin again, he said I could have his account.

Oh and just an FYI, I'm not permaswitched with him, like Nobillis is with her host, or Oguigi. I don't want to have to actually take care of myself, ew, responsibilities. But it will be mainly me on the forum

Hello my name is Twilight and my tulpa is Usagi, she's an anime girl with purple hair with lighter purple bunny ears and a bunny tail. She chose her own form and she loves to dance and loves my poetry. She helps me through my hard times and vice versa. Usagi-chan says hello to everyone!

f l y h i g h.

Hi Usagi, I like your name/sake. (Rabbits are cute)

I actually just tried to send you a welcome message, wrote the whole thing, and then it told me you had private messages disabled. So.. I guess I'll just quote it here.

Hi Twilight (and Usagi)' date=' looks like you just joined today so welcome to the forum! You caught my attention with the name Usagi, and at first when I saw your title ("Rabbit on the Moon") and avatar, I thought there might be another Reisen tulpa here.

But Usagi seems more original and.. not a tulpa? I wanted to ask what you meant by that in your bio, you said she's an imaginary friend not a tulpa, but then introduced her as a tulpa in the intro's thread. I'd understand if you just discovered tulpas after previously calling her an imaginary friend, but why make the differentiation in your bio? Just curious.

I don't know if you've been lurking the forum for some time or are totally new, but I've been around a while so if you have any questions you'd like to ask someone with a lot of experience, you can ask me. Otherwise the Questions and Answers forum is a good place to get many peoples' opinions, just make sure you look around a bit first so you don't ask something that's already been answered... a hundred times.

Soyeahwelcome, and enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the rest of you guys too, but it seems for the most part you're just returning rather than joining for the first time. So welcome - back.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Hi Usagi, I like your name/sake. (Rabbits are cute)

I actually just tried to send you a welcome message, wrote the whole thing, and then it told me you had private messages disabled. So.. I guess I'll just quote it here.

Welcome to the rest of you guys too, but it seems for the most part you're just returning rather than joining for the first time. So welcome - back.

Yeah it's a bit of a weird thing with Usagi, I call her a tulpa but she calls herself an imaginary friend. I do however love Touhou and I believe Usagi is basing herself off of Reisen. But thank you for the welcome. I appreciate it!

f l y h i g h.

Hi. I'm new here, hopefully I'll find (and maybe even produce) something interesting. My host is not that much interested in being active in the community, as she is already active elsewhere, so that'll be just me for now (I have much more questions to ask). Yup, I'm a tulpa.

Hello, I wanted some help in creating a tulpa, so I've decided to join these forums after lurking for a bit! I'll have a thread that I'll keep people posted on what goes on with my tulpa, so I'll keep you all updated! <3

Hi, my name is Tulpoid. I haven't had many success creating my tulpa yet, but I hope that with the support and knowledge I will gather here, I, like many others here, will also create my tulpa and friend for life. Thanks for the wonderful opportunity.

Realism is a bad word. In a sense everything is realistic. I see no line between the imaginary and the real

Hello! My name is dawn, and I am here with my tulpa bethany (my companion to keep me company when im alone) and brain (the manifestation of my thought process, kind of a dick) I am excited to talk with you all and read some logs to see how people and thre tulpa are doing

Hello, my name is Laach. I stumbled upon this community about two years ago then left after getting caught up in my personal life. The tulpa I had created back then went by the name Savaymin. I came back because, well, I miss her. I've tried multiple times to bring her back by myself, but all attempts have ended in heart-wrenching failure. My hope is that by joining this forums, my luck will change for the better.

Join Mafia II: Ponyville in Danger, the forum game of intrigue and deduction!

To make your dreams a reality, you must first understand the difference.