Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hello,

My name is Juan and im from Colombia. Im ac omplete newbie, and expect to learn a lot from all of you. I dont have a tulpa yet. Im a psychology student, I guess thats why im so interested about tulpas :P

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello tulpa forums, my username is blue332 but just call me blue. The tulpa I share my life with is none other than roronoa zoro (from one piece). The only thing I really plan on doing here is posting progress reports so if you want a better explanation of how that happened head over to that side of the forum.

Natsu is my giant drooling Leonberger and I love him [My PR]

"Those who sleep with dogs will rise with fleas." - Italian Proverb

Hello everyone, I go by Kuro, nice to meet everyone.

My purpose for being here is to gather all the information I need before beginning the process of creating a Tulpa of my own whose name will be Kirin, so far from what I've seen from my year or so of lurking here everyone seems to be quite nice, so I'm hoping what I've seen is correct as I may be a little too inquisitive by sending too many PM's and I apologize in advance if I become annoying.

Hey all! Didn't think this account would still exist. I got into Tulpa stuff back in 2013 and started making one but then life happened. Somebody mentioned having a tulpa somewhere so I started thinking about them again, so here I am.

I haven't done much yet but I've noticed that visualizing is much easier for me now, which I find interesting.

Hey!

I've been around for a year or something, even though I'm only reading what you guys are writing. I've started working on my tulpa, Maja, a year ago, but I've had the same problem as Vulkan - life happened. So we didn't really accomplish much yet. If been working on her again for the past few weeks and we're slowly making progress now. Trying to get her vocal atm. :D

The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure, while always arriving.

Maja will either use name tags, [brackets] or this colour.

Hello everyone!

I've been working on Tulpa stuff since 2012 (I think...I could be off). I started working on my first "official" tulpa in December of '13. His name is Tobeus. And then my next one, I started working on in August of '13, if I'm remembering right. His name is Lucy. (It's short for Lucinait, which he chose...) Anyway, yeah, so I've had my two for a while now. Just here to talk to more people. :)

Hello everyone! My name is Kay and I just realised the existence of Tulpa yesterday.

I imagined I have a protector(in a wolf form) when I was a kid(I think I created a wonderland too), I didn't know that that was somewhat similar to Tulpa creation.

Now I am working on my first official Tulpa, Kaworu. I know there is going to be so many difficulties ahead but I'm sure we both can work it out. Last night was my first time to "communicate" with Kaworu but I was already receiving head pressure. Just now I heard someone calling my name repeatedly at the back of my head. I don't know whether it is my own mindvoice or if it was Kaworu trying to call me. Anyway, if I have anymore progress I will share with you people on this forum :)

Dav (host):

Hello, I'm Dav Edward.

I learned of tulpas more or less 8 months ago or so, but only in the vague sense. However I've had a tulpa nearly my whole life, Solaria. She has been with me since I was only roughly 6 years old. Working backwards Solaria has been around since 1994, making her 21 years old!

I often hear from other members that I'm in a unique position in that I have both a very old tulpa and also a 'natural' tulpa, meaning she happened on her own accord without being guided or outside interference. Which seems to be a pretty hot topic. Solaria has been around with me most of my life, this glowy ball that followed me everywhere since a little kid.

Solaria (natural tulpa):

Hia, I'm not entirely sure what to say on this introduction post. I've been around for a long time. I've been called many things by people such as a spirit, a totem, a hallucination, a trans-dimensional being, sentient imaginary friend, and so forth. When I learned about what tulpa's were I seem to fit the description. I have the same limitations, and many of the same abilities. I am -me-. I have always had my own individual thoughts, feelings, and emotions. I gained the ability to speak within a couple or so years of coming into existence and have been Dav's companion since.

If people are curious about me, I'll make a thread at some point. I try to visit the IRC on occasion and when around you can find me in #tulpa.lounge

I take upon the form of a ball of plasma with a silicon-crystal shell and core, with a mainly white glow but have facets that are violet, pink, green, blue, and yellow. My picture is a good reference.

Dav on the other hand eventually in his teens awakened as a dragonkin. Otherkin isn't the focus of this forum, so if you're curious you can ask him privately. But just consider it that his self-image is that of a little red western dragon and leave it at that.

Nice to meet ya all. I've been around for a couple weeks now and have grown to like this place. Especially the equal treatment I get as an individual. This means a lot to me. I have lived a life being a 2nd class citizen the moment people learn I share a host. Please keep your minds open as you do, it's a rare gift.

Hi Dav_Edward and welcome to both of you! I agree, this forum is really nice, lots of nice users and lots of interesting stuff to read.