Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Heyo, so I'm Kaptain Khaz, and I am currently creating my first Tulpa. Decided it was finally time to make an account and talk to people now that I've started down this road.

So yeah. Hi there.

Boop Boop Boop

Progress on my first tulpa can be found here. You know. If you wanna check that out.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello. I'm returning after about six months absence. I believe I'm returning to get the ball rolling again with my relationship between me and Prince. I probably won't recognize anyone here and they probably won't recognize me, that's exactly how I want it. It's great to see you all again for the first time.

Uhm. Hiya there, I'm Pancakes, you can call me Pancakes or Pan, either is fine. I'm a little shy about introductions, so please bear with me here?

I found out about Tulpas through a Vice article, and started doing some research into the phenomenon, reading the various guides, Reddit, and ghosting through the forum (lurk, lurk, lurk). I was really curious about everything, so, really, I've spent hoooours reading and re-reading what information I could gather here. I thought it'd be nice to join the forum I've been reading, so "hi there, here I am!"~

I don't have a Tulpa, but I've been interested in starting work on one, and was beginning the process today. o3o So... Square one.

Aside from all of this, I'm a freelance illustrator, who is interested in science fiction, science, knitting, literature, video games (mostly calm, casual ones, like Minecraft, Animal Crossing, etc. Although, I do play Wildstar frequently). I have mild working knowledge of French (I've been studying for years, but only just started developing functional conversational skills. DX), so if anyone speaks French, I'd totally love some conversation in French. It helps so much with language processing.

I'm always up for a conversation. c: I'd love to meet some folks, and I'm looking forward to being involved in the community. So feel free to message me whenever-ish.

Hello! I'm new here. I'm 31 years old and ever since I was 2 I've had a tulpa with me. I just learned about the word tulpa but as I read more about it, it matches up with what I've been doing my whole life. Over the course of my life my tulpa has taken different forms and genders based on what was relevant at the time.

I also have Aspergers so hello to any fellow aspies out there.

Hello! You may call me Sapph or Star, either one.

I've always been a daydreamer, and would find myself escaping to an alternate reality very often when I was a child. I still do, but my place has evolved a lot since then. I only recently discovered Tulpas and this community, but the concept has always been something I was interested in, so after a lot of thought I've decided to give it a shot. As a child I always had "imaginary friends" so to speak but they always felt much more real than that, with their own personalities and such.

Nice to meet you all!

Star light, star bright.

My progress report.

Sapph or Star, huh? Sounds like Star Sapphire. If so, would that be DC, or Touhou? Or something else, maybe.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Hello there, all. You can call me either Fade, or Joy if you wish.

I came on here because my sister was talking to me about a subject that she had found online during dinner - Tulpae. And during said conversation, it sort of hit me that I had already made some and had a wonderland. I didn't know that they were called tulpae or what a wonderland was before...

Nervous about saying this because I've been looking around here for a bit and I notice that having lots of tulpae is kind of... Not looked down upon, but prone to skepticism. Six. One of them is more assertive than the others, though.

Well, now that this is out of the way, it's nice to meet you all.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

Hey, Lavande here..

I'm 16 from Bulgaria. I started creating my tulpa, Freya, couple of days ago. I'm mainly using the narrating, I only built the base of her personality the rest I will leave to be developed by her. For now I visualize her as a black cat with violet eyes, because since I've had cats before it's not hard to imagine there's Freya on the bed next to me. I plan on letting her shapeshift in what form she prefers.

There isn't light without darkness.

Guest Anonymous

Welcome to Tulpa Info! I love black cats! Those eyes sound incredible! ~Mistgod

Hello there, my name is John, but you should call me Sir Brokeheart. Just kidding.

I'm unsociable and shy, so this is pretty awkward for me, but yeah.

So, I've found this site about a month ago, and started to create my first tulpa about 5 days ago. Or was it already a week? Yeah, that went great.

Well, anyways, it's nice to meet you all.

Praise the Sun!