Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

So, i recently found out about Tulpae and after lurking on the forums for a while with no account, i decided it was probably time for me to not only make an account, but also start creating a Tulpa. I have began using ThunderClaps Tulpa creation guide, i've only just read it and i'm starting at this very moment. Hopefully i'll be around on the forums as much as possible, but i can be pretty timid so i may not reply much and just lurk. So yeah, have a good day!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone. I've been interested in tulpas for a while, actually discovered them from the infamous Twilight Sparkle rape story; I have high hopes mine won't go that way though. Nice to meet you all.

Huller. Already a few posts in but I'm still new nonetheless. I've had a natural tulpa for a pretty long time but didn't know it was a tulpa until I found out about this place, glad to hear we're not as crazy as we once thought haha

Just from my experience so far I know I'll be here to stay :D

Host to a sole Parasite, Shade. Research is in progress, will update when something worth showing has been written.

Hey guys, my name's Zen. I'm from Chicago and I'm a 19 year old male. I recently discovered this whole tulpa stuff around 4 days ago. I've read 2 guides and 3 threads on other stuff regarding tulpa on this site. I don't know if I want to create a tulpa. I am weighing in all the goods and bads and I'm generally questioning what are the main reasons I would want one and well, I've always been the daydreamer/artist type , I have a crap load of sketchbooks. I've been drawing since I was like 8 or 9. I've recently done more digital art works with my tablet , but I haven't worked on anything major for 7 months due to laziness and or lack of inspiration/motivation. Haha, need to be honest right? I'm also a person that's kind of interested in the spiritual aspect of life, for example, topics regarding chakras, higher self, and things like that. I'm very open minded [hence why I'm here], well anyways sorry if I rambled a bit much there. It's very nice to meet all of you and I'm grateful to have stumped onto this forum [ seems pretty cool, seen some strange but funny things and I wouldn't have it any other way] I hope you're all doing well, till next time!

Guest Anonymous

Huller. Already a few posts in but I'm still new nonetheless. I've had a natural tulpa for a pretty long time but didn't know it was a tulpa until I found out about this place, glad to hear we're not as crazy as we once thought haha

Just from my experience so far I know I'll be here to stay :D

With all due respect, and no offense meant, but tulpamacing IS pretty crazy, in the end. Just means that the majority of 'crazy' folks agree on the fact that it's not crazy which makes them normal among each other.

Haha I know that we're still crazy, just a little bit less so now that we've found out what was actually going on XD

It's like having a thousand and subtracting five from it...

Host to a sole Parasite, Shade. Research is in progress, will update when something worth showing has been written.

Well, hi! I'm Nihilo and I'm 17 years old. I first learned about tulpas... about two years ago I think? I read about it on the Daemon Forum, and did a little research into it out of curiosity. I thought it sounded interesting, but it's never been the kind of thing I've been actively interesting in trying out, and I still feel that way.

However, I do seem to have ended up with a... hitchhiker... somehow. He's an adolescent mirror dragon, and I'm fairly sure he stemmed from one of my dragon OCs, but he's not really anything like them. And... well, I admit, I tried to ignore him for a long time because, well, I don't particularly want anyone else living in my head. But after a while I ended up talking to him. Since then we've had a few long chats, and I've set out some 'ground rules' which he's still working on following - but I figure, since he's here already and "getting rid of him" would practically be murder at this point, that we don't really have much choice but to try and work something out.

I know I sound pretty negative about this... well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't, but I'm hoping we can both get something positive out of this once we've set up some boundaries. Hell, maybe I'll even start liking having him around? I couldn't stand my daemon at first either. So here's hoping this ends well!

So, yep, the other guy hanging around in here is my dae, Khar. I've had him around for over two years now. We're currently messing around with snake forms, if anyone's interested in that kind of thing.

A little about me: I'm a tundra wolf therian, celestial demon and dragonkin. I'm pretty laid-back and open-minded, but I can be a little angsty about things out of my comfort zone (i.e. this). I love animals, and hope to get a job in animal care once I've finished college; right now I own two dogs and a ball python. I spend way too much of my time playing browser games online, and I'm kind of obsessed with webcomics and WTNV. :3

Nihilo the wolf (host), Aeolus the dragon (natural tulpa), and Khar the snake (daemon).

Hey! I'm Pyxel (or Charlie, your choice) and I'm not going to disclose my age at the moment so please excuse that. I'm female so please don't mistake me for a guy, it gets on my nerves sometimes. I've only been working on my Tulpa Arliah (Ah-lie-ah or Ar-lee-ah) for a week now but the progress is good. I'm terrible at active forcing so I passively force very much; I'm always visualizing her sat or walking by me and chatting whenever I can, often out loud... Near people... Accidentally... I usually talk to myself anyway.

I decided to try this because I heard about it and am highly interested in psychology and psychological phenomena. The idea of having a friend who is always there for you and knows you more intimately than any other was a nice thing so I decided to start out and am quite excited for the day Arliah can speak fluently.

I hope you guys don't mind me hanging around and reading ALL of the guides. I'm not quite sure what to do; It feels like too little work. Anyway, as I like to quote "If you believe something hard enough, it becomes a little less fake."

As a person fascinated in psychology, the idea of owning a tulpa has made me interested ever since I first stumbled upon an article regarding them ☺ After questioning what I was planning to do for several months (and going through all disaster scenarios possible in my head) I started to narrate and force actively roughly an year ago. At the end of August, I started to be able to hold conversations with my tulpa, Baylee, and "sense her existence"

Unfortunately I soon after became too paranoid to continue on, thinking I was on my way to wreck my mind. As a fairly social person, I also found finding time to strenghten my connection with Baylee challenging between loads of coursework and meeting my friends. Sigh, I know how that sounds like.

During the latest couple of weeks, I've come to the conclusion tulpamancing was the right activity for me (as not only I loved Baylee's company but she helped me to cope with anxiety an immense lot) I never would've thought she was still present in my head, but as it turned out after several meditation attempts, my tulpa was just as before - only hiding in my head and waiting for me to return.

Baylee looks like a long-haired black cat, size depending on how much space she needs to move around comfortably. As she often reminds me, her form has nothing to do with her being an actual feline - it's just the kind of body she likes the best. Both bubbly and caring, Baylee's just the kind of tulpa I had dreamed of having adventures with.

I'm a 16-year-old girl from somewhere in Europe - guess that's all I wish to say about myself by now. After all, I'm here to focus on all things even vaguely related to tulpae rather than rambling on an on about myself, haha.