Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

hello everybody i have had a tulpa for about a year now(or the definition of a tulpa perfectly fits her) and i just now found this community from some random google search result that had nothing to do with what i was looking for. I hope it will be fun being in this comunity and not worry about people thinking i have some kind of mental disorder(well besides ADD). my tulpas name is rosett and am excited to see how she interacts with the comunity.

color code

rosett will speak in red

I the host will type in the standard color also my name is connor

read my bio for a description of rosett and her history.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello everybody i have had a tulpa for about a year now(or the definition of a tulpa perfectly fits her) and i just now found this community from some random google search result that had nothing to do with what i was looking for. I hope it will be fun being in this comunity and not worry about people thinking i have some kind of mental disorder(well besides ADD). my tulpas name is rosett and am excited to see how she interacts with the comunity.

Hey! Good to have you here. I can relate to the whole I-hope-they-don't-think-I'm-crazy thing, which is why I enjoy being a part of this forum. I bet you'll love it here!

Hello. I am Mercurius. I come here with my tulpa, Aisha, in the hopes of learning more about this phenomenon.

I've had Aisha for a week. We both agreed joining this site would be a good idea. I hope to learn a lot from this site as well as my own experiences.

With Aisha The Incredibly Huggable (A plush bat)

Hey everyone! I'm currentlyconfused and hoping to become less confused soon. You can call me Josh. I'm quite new to tulpamancy, and am letting the tulpa choose his own name. Anyway, looking forward to being part of this community!

Hi there! I'm Galaxy. My planned tulpa is -right now- named Io, after the moon of Jupiter. I wear a necklace with a moon on it to remind me to force. I've written down his personality so far, all I have left is to get started!

My tulpa is out of this world

(his name is Io)

I'm Lysander and I have an interesting position with tulpamancy? As in, I feel that I already have tulpa-like entities floating around as the result of years of writing/roleplaying. I strongly feel that we basically have the same end result, but completely different processes, so I came here to learn more about tulpaforcing, and also to share whatever experiences might be relevant.