Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Call me Jessica (my real name), or any variation of my username here. I'm new to Tulpamancy as I just started today, and I'm in the process of making my first.

I'm trying to be patient with it, but I seem to have a natural talent for it. Tonraq has already begun speaking to me in my head, and it's not too different from the usual debates I have in my head with my roleplay characters.

I am seeking to further develop him though, and this seems like a good place to do it.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

I'm Mustardy. I'm kind of a skeptic and just learned about tulpas today. I'm really intrigued by the idea and i'm giving a shot to sate my curiosity (I kinda hope it works out though). I'd appreciate any tips on how to get into the right state of mind to start this off.

Other than that, I play fighting games semi-competitively, I draw cause i want to get into graphic design and I drink malt.

Hi everyone, I'm Marisa. I've heard of tulpas a while back (2011-2012? I think?) and I decided to give it a look again a week ago. I'm very new to tulpamancy, and I'm planning to make my own tulpa next week. Nice to meet you all! (Also if you have any good recs. for beginners, please let me know!) :D

Hi there, i am new with some minor experience in creating the phenomenon known as "tulpa". I am quite interested in learning new ways to strengthen what I already have.

Hey, I'm Beef! I've heard about Tulpae around the internet and I think they're incredibly interesting.

I'm considering creating one, but I'm still trying to decide and doing as much research as I can.

Right now I mostly just play vidya, read books, and practice piano when I'm not working.

I look forward to talking with all of you!

Hello! My name is wingsorsomething, I have had my tulpa (I don't like the word, to be honest, but the methods of this community are more similar to what I practice than others) for 18 months. Her name is Elsa (she chose it for herself...) and, while she had retreated from me for a few months, she's been back more often recently.

I haven't been very active on tulpa forums for a long while, but have decided to get back into this one. Hi everyone!

Joined here a while back in 2013 and know quite a bit about Tulpae and the like. Going to be more active on here these days however. Really wanting to commit to creating a Tulpa the desire is there and I want to get back at this.

A Tale of Two Wolves

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all. I'm Svenose. I've been researching consciousness, psychology, philosophy, spiritiuality and all that for about 4 years. I came upon the term Tulpa years back in 2013 but didn't bother much with it.

I stumbled upon /r/tulpas and now I'm in the process of creating my first one.

Hello there !

I'm Hanarih, french student in software development.

I have found tulpa.info on /r/tulpas, which I found in a comment in /r/aspergers a week ago.

I have started creating my first tulpa yesterday, Nocturne. I am a bit anxious (I fear that I fail Nocturne's personality or something) but also excited to start living with her !