Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, I'm Whitechainsaw, Dutch student in Network administration.

I found out about tulpas after someone mentioned it briefly in a skypechat.

I am always curious about things so i started investigating about the subject, which landed me on the reddit page /r/tulpas and after reading about what tulpas are i started to gain interest in wanting my own tulpa. then after some more reading i landed here on this site.

right now i'm reading the tulpa creation guide of methos and i'm excited to start making my own tulpa.

We are all weird, admitting it is the hardest.

Hi! I'm Zephyr, an Anthropology student from the US.

I've been lurking on this board off and on again for the past two years, and decided to quit being lazy and go ahead and join the board!

I've already spent a good deal of time with my first Tupla, Abraxis, and he's... well, quite opinionated already. Still working out some rough patches, but I think we're off to a good start, and looking forward to learning more about each other through this process!

(Tulpa)

Abraxis

Hi all, I suppose is what we should start with.

I've been lurking for over a year now, and I've put the past year into making my first (and likely only) tulpa, Storm.

Storm: I talked her into finally signing up here, because she'd probably still be lurking if left to her own devices. XP

So...yeah. Hello! I hope to have fun here.

I'm the host, Rose.

Tulpas: Storm, Sapphire, Prism

Heya, I'm Tsuki / Rebekah, from the U.S.

I've been lurking on and off for about 3 years now, and I figured that I have enough free time in my life to focus on creating a tulpa.

I plan to start a Tulpa log in a journal, but I still have a ton of prep work to do before I even start that...

Hopefully I'll learn a lot more in my time here! I still have yet to decide who/what I would like my tulpa to start off in my mind as before he/she begins to take their own form.(Hopefully I worded that right.)

I know it's going to be a long but fullfillng journey, but I'm glad there's a place where I can read other's suggestions and tips for help!

hey all! Today I found out there is this strange web culture, called tulpamancers. I'm curious and therefor I created an account.

I already have a tulpa. I didn't called him like that, yet. It's a small black cat. Be nice to him and he is possibly nice to you. :D

Hey, I'm April and I'm 22 years old. English is not my mother tongue - but I hope it's not gonna be a problem, since I've been studying it for a long time.

I'm bringing Amanda along. We can't quite communicate but I'm doing my best narrating, forcing and boring her to death with my constant monologues and visualization exercises.

Hello everyone :)

I've been lurking for maybe a week, and am quite intrigued with the idea of creating a tulpa. Hope to share my progress, and make friends!

Hmm... i may be back, I've no idea. It's been incredibly difficult finding the time and energy to keep up with my tulpa, with so many people around all the time and I'm busy with trying to find work. It's been many months since I've been actively practicing tulpamancy and i feel my tulpa is now simply a shell of all the progress we had made before. I don't want to give up though, having a tulpa would be incredibly helpful for me in many ways, so I'm gonna make at least one more effort to start up on this again. Need lots of encouragement and probably much advice. If my motivation for this doesn't perk up in a week or two though, I'm probably gonna leave.

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.