Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hey there, tulpamancers and people interested in tulpamancy alike! My name is Jaden or Jewel (depending on the day's gender), but I'll go by Soul or Spider as well.

A little story behind the username. Spiders have eight legs, right? I'm living with six tulpae at the moment, most of which have popped out of my mind themselves with little prompting and a bit of extra forcing on my part. I can hear their voices and see their forms in the back of my mind, so I suppose they're all fairly powerful by now? And there's a seventh on the way. Add a host and you have eight.

I don't keep track of time, so don't expect me to tell you who popped out when or when who showed signs of sentience. I do remember their order of arrival, though.

I'm mostly joining because they want to be sociable, meet other tulpas and so on, and Miles wants to put his art in the art thread. Please feel free to contact us.

Saiyu: Jaden and I were here before a few years ago, but I can't remember his username. Thank you all for helping me come into existance!!!

Claus is currently asleep.

Apollo: This sure seems like a good idea. What can possibly go wrong?

Chrollo is here, but has nothing he wants to say.

Clay: Hellooooooo!!!!

Miles: It's nice to have a place for hosts and their tulpae alike. A pleasure to meet you all.

That's all for now!

Eight Entities to a body, like legs of a spider.

Jaden the host, Saiyu, Claus, Apollo, Chrollo, Clay, Miles, and Cooro! What a family. Hot damn.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome, new fellas! So, like me, you've decided to join this forum, in hopes of answers and support?

Well, let's all make ourselves some tulpaes together!

Undergoing Tulpa: Silence

We shall rule the world out of Evil, with Kindness as our main weapon.

Well, let's all make ourselves some tulpaes together!

It's either "tulpas" or "tulpae". Maybe "tuppers" if you wanna keep that joke running. But most certainly not "tulpaes".

Either way, welcome new members! Stick around and hang on for the ride!

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! Good luck to everyone, and I hope you all have as much success as I have!

Eight Entities to a body, like legs of a spider.

Jaden the host, Saiyu, Claus, Apollo, Chrollo, Clay, Miles, and Cooro! What a family. Hot damn.

Hi everyone, i'm AnFer, i'm a years old boy from France. I've registered on this forum because i've find very interesting and clear the tutorials, guides and resources i've found on this page. I've started the creation of my tulpa Aiko, the 11/11/2015. I had planned it a long time ago and forgot about it for a time but it came back to my mind. So here I am now ^^

Looking forward to read all of you ^^

My tulpa:

Name: Aiko

sex: female

statue: Not yet voiced

birthday: 11/11/2015 22h

main traits: Chatty, Cuddly, Curious, Nice and Happy

Nya =3

Hi folks. I've actually been into doing this since about 1997 and I had no idea that this was a big thing on the internet as well. It's cool to see others that are really into this and have made many tulpas into their family. I read about this from a Sylvia Browne book 11 years ago and learned about Alexandra David Neel and I got excited reading that her tulpa that she made actually had a physical form after some years and others who she hadn't told about her experiment with this could see him but also kind of conflicted because he became evil. I have two and they are coming along nicely and hope they don't get out of control. So, it's nice to see so many people doing this!

Guest Anonymous

Hey. Just registered. My name's Felix, I'm from Germany (but please don't try to speak German to me; English is my primary mother language).

I registered here fooor... two reasons that are one?

Reason one:

I wish to create a tulpa. A person, or "a consciousness" in stricter terms, that is with me, knows me and that I can trust. A true friend.

I want to give life to such a being (and I think that is an appropriate way to describe "creating a conscious mind", even if it doesn't have a body).

Reason two is where it might get a bit weird and unusual - or not? I'd really like to know if yah or nah.

I'm pretty sure I sort of... "semi-have" a tulpa unintentionally.

You know that, when you sometimes have "primary" thoughts? They're at the forefront, and you can sort of hear that thought in your head.

Thing is, and this has been happening VERY rarely, but for a while now, sometimes I feel like I "hear" a reaction, reply or opinion on it in / from the back of my head.

It's always the same voice, and the replies / opinions seem very same-y across the board, like they're from the same person each time.

I identified that voice and personality as that of Esterina, a fictional character of mine (I'm an aspiring author and mangaka).

I'd really love to hear people's opinions on this. Could this be an "accidental" tulpa?

And, if so, is that weird or uncommon in any way?

In any case, whether she already exists or whether I will create her - that's what I'm gonna do.

I want to give life to her. It somehow feels very "right" to do so.

And, well - treating this as seriously as I do, I'm pretty sure she will want me to create her five sisters as well, or attempt to do so herself...

... but I'm not sure how I'd feel about having THAT many tulpas. Seems crowded, to put it in a comedic way.

Anyway, glad to be here.

Hope that my central questions, that I can't take information from guides for, can be answered by people who know more about this than I do.

Greets,

AG

Welcome to y'all guys!

C'est un heureux hasard de retrouver un Français ici, But i can't say i'm surprised. The guides here really give a great output to any and all questions you might have.

and to you, AG, i get a feeling we'll get along fairly well. I hope you'll stay in this little community, and that all your questions, concerns, and everything else you might need will be found for you all.

Have a nice day, hope to speak to you soon!

Undergoing Tulpa: Silence

We shall rule the world out of Evil, with Kindness as our main weapon.

Guest Anonymous

and to you, AG, i get a feeling we'll get along fairly well. I hope you'll stay in this little community, and that all your questions, concerns, and everything else you might need will be found for you all.

Have a nice day, hope to speak to you soon!

Thanks a lot!

From me as well.

And yeah, of course we both hope we'll talk to you more in the future. :)

Greets,

AG & Rina