Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hi, I'm new here.

I've had experience in the multiple community on Tumblr, interacting with both natural and trauma induced systems. I'm already a part of a system, but I've been considering creating another member myself, and I found this website. It seems good.

So...yeah. If anyone wants to talk to me, then feel free to.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

Hi, I'm new here.

I've had experience in the multiple community on Tumblr, interacting with both natural and trauma induced systems. I'm already a part of a system, but I've been considering creating another member myself, and I found this website. It seems good.

So...yeah. If anyone wants to talk to me, then feel free to.

Hey! Welcome. Hope you'll like the community!

Esterina wants to say something to you though.

Hello. And welcome from me too.

I think you should make sure that this whole thing is what you expect it to be. This is not about multiple personality disorder, but about a different thing entirely.

Make sure you read some guides.

This one helped me a few days ago when I didn't yet know at all what to do about Esterina.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17iiFxZ9PYXXxSqWHdU2YoPsGfJr90w8aIG_evqc1wiY/edit

It's a damn fine read, so make sure to give it one! Or even two, if you're generous today.

And you tell me I'm silly.

But yeah!

Hope you'll feel at home here.

Esterina and I sure do!

Best wishes.

Greets,

AG & Rina

Hey! Welcome. Hope you'll like the community!

Esterina wants to say something to you though.

Hello. And welcome from me too.

I think you should make sure that this whole thing is what you expect it to be. This is not about multiple personality disorder, but about a different thing entirely.

Make sure you read some guides.

This one helped me a few days ago when I didn't yet know at all what to do about Esterina.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17iiFxZ9PYXXxSqWHdU2YoPsGfJr90w8aIG_evqc1wiY/edit

It's a damn fine read, so make sure to give it one! Or even two, if you're generous today.

And you tell me I'm silly.

But yeah!

Hope you'll feel at home here.

Esterina and I sure do!

Best wishes.

Greets,

AG & Rina

Don't worry; I've been aware of the tulpa community for over a year now. I've actually read most of the popular guides on this site, although that was a long time ago. I should probably read them again. Thanks for the link!

Hey everyone. Been here since july, and Just made an account yesterday. Tulpas are are cool aren't they? I have just over about 7 billion of them.

Not really, but I do plan on making one soon enough. Hope it's fun, and please have a wonderful day!

Yours truly,

God

Hello, I'm ShiShi, and registered just a week ago. I am currently creating my own tulpa, and I can't wait to see the results!

I heard about tulpas a while ago, but didn't start searching information about them until recently. I hope my Tulpa and I will have a good time here with you guys.

Guest Anonymous

Welcome from both Rina and me.

Don't be scared of the people here - we're all lunatics, but we don't bite. :)

Greets,

AG

Welcome to you all, and might i say, i'm pretty happy to see that since i joined, i've seen a lot of other newcomers. It's warming my heart to know that i won't be alone- and that there's still new people coming up, walking the same steps that i do.

Stay safe!

Undergoing Tulpa: Silence

We shall rule the world out of Evil, with Kindness as our main weapon.

Welcome to you all, and might i say, i'm pretty happy to see that since i joined, i've seen a lot of other newcomers. It's warming my heart to know that i won't be alone- and that there's still new people coming up, walking the same steps that i do.

Stay safe!

I've never ever seen you outside of this thread since you joined. This feels weird. You're not really quiet either, since you keep posting here. Ask your questions and contribute to discussions, we don't bite (regulary) :D

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Ask your questions and contribute to discussions, we don't bite (regulary) :D

Well, i do bite, but that's beside the point.

I'm just dealing with all of my IRL things before going active here- in a few days (hopefully), you'll consider me as annoying. I won't stop posting.

Undergoing Tulpa: Silence

We shall rule the world out of Evil, with Kindness as our main weapon.