Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

You'll fit right in with Rina, yeah.

What do you mean by that?

Nothing. <3

Greets,

AG & Rina

Hi!

I'm Bunyy, a couple months back I attempted to make a tulpa, but due to a family wedding I lost a lot of momentum. I came back a few weeks ago and decided to attempt creation once again, we've gotten conversation to a good point... Moreorless (Emmy: Hiya! I'm Emmy, the tulpa in this here establishment!) Right now we're working on constant/frequent communication & visualization. :D

- The weirdest siblings

Emmy's Color!

Well hello,

A friend of mine talked about having a tulpa a long while ago, I was skeptical at that point but didnt think much of it. Later I came across another person who claimed to have a tulpa on another forum im active on. I proceeded to do some research as the way they described it intruiged me.

I eventually came to the conclusion that if this is real I would like to develop a tulpa, so here I am. Ive pondered about the consequences and all that so dont worry.

Guest Anonymous

Well hello,

A friend of mine talked about having a tulpa a long while ago, I was skeptical at that point but didnt think much of it. Later I came across another person who claimed to have a tulpa on another forum im active on. I proceeded to do some research as the way they described it intruiged me.

I eventually came to the conclusion that if this is real I would like to develop a tulpa, so here I am. Ive pondered about the consequences and all that so dont worry.

Well, the consequences are that you create a living, sentient being that will be with you for the rest of your life, that will accompany you wherever you go (there can be privacy between a tulpa and host tho, don't worry), unless you decide to erase / kill it, which... well... yeah.

But if you're ready for that - welp, it's VERY real! And it's awesome. I wouldn't trade Esterina for anything or anyone in the world, and I'm so glad she exists...

...even if it was accidental. xD

Rina, be a good girl and say hi to the new guy.

Hello. Welcome to the community.

She's such a good girl!

The best tupperware.

I hate you. :)

I love you too <3

I hope you'll feel right at home, Lad!

Greets,

AG & Rina

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, killing something that has a conscious isn't on my to do list. Anyway, thanks!

You just got some instant bonus points with Rina, I think. ;)

It's always nice to see someone who treats a tulpa as an equal, yes.

Eh, it's not like the forum has few people who do. o.ô

It's still nice.

Greets,

AG & Rina

After a long and unintended hiatus, I'm back! Sadly, Koharu 'left', having felt decreasing attention from me (what with my falling in love and subsequently getting engaged to a wonderful person). I've attempted to recall her, but it's obvious to me now that if she wishes to return she will of her own accord.

I return now to both assist my fiance (who is fascinated by tulpae) and to inform a small number of my good friends who I think will appreciate the concepts of tulpa and what they are and can do.

Me: Hey, say something for this thread!

Koharu: Yay, cupcakes!

mfw there are no cupcakes. Sentience? Yes. Brilliance? Ehh...

Good evening everyone.

I am Lea and I am 17 years old, I'm here because I think that this forum have many things to teach me.

I'm french so I can't say a lot of words in your language, but I'm better to read or hear English so I think that it isn't a problem.

I come from the french community but I want to see your guides and talk to you.

I have already a tulpa, male gender, his name is Damen, I can't hear him for the moment. We spend approximately three or four hours together. I started to "create" him the 2015/08/22.