Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Bienvenue dans la communauté , Lea . Je ne parle pas français moi-même, mais je ne veux l'apprendre un jour. Heureux de vous avoir comme partie de notre petit club!

Je l'ai écrit cela et l'a fait traduire par Google , donc je me excuse si elle ne convient pas français.

Me: Hey, say something for this thread!

Koharu: Yay, cupcakes!

mfw there are no cupcakes. Sentience? Yes. Brilliance? Ehh...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried creating tulpas when I was 16, when this shit was still kind of small as far the community speaking. Long story short I got busy with shit and never got past personality, hell probably not even past a solid few months of just wonderlanding. To this day I wonder if the tulps I made back then was even real, but now I figure I'll come back to the forum and go at it again 'cuz the idea is honestly fascinating.

Bienvenue dans la communauté , Lea . Je ne parle pas français moi-même, mais je ne veux l'apprendre un jour. Heureux de vous avoir comme partie de notre petit club!

Je l'ai écrit cela et l'a fait traduire par Google , donc je me excuse si elle ne convient pas français.

Anglais, si ta plait. This is an English community. Please read the rules man, it says it there to not do things like this. Edit: dude you've been here for years, you should surely know this.

Also welcome to all you newcomers!

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Good evening everyone.

I am Lea and I am 17 years old, I'm here because I think that this forum have many things to teach me.

I'm french so I can't say a lot of words in your language, but I'm better to read or hear English so I think that it isn't a problem.

I come from the french community but I want to see your guides and talk to you.

I have already a tulpa, male gender, his name is Damen, I can't hear him for the moment. We spend approximately three or four hours together. I started to "create" him the 2015/08/22.

[Hail] I think I recognize you two from the French community. Welcome to .info.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

It might be a couple weeks before I really get back into everything, but I'm going to try this again. "Third time's the charm" and all that. As embarrassing as it is, my old progress report has more than enough "planning" material, so I'm not going to update it until I'm actually working on my tulpa. Well, maybe once or twice once I go through my PR, read some guides, and get into the flow of all this. But I will not get back into posting like I did.

Reisen: It's nice to see old members showing back up to continue their tulpamancy journey (or in some cases, finally start it). I wonder if the timing is just coincidence.

Oh my. You have a lot of posts. But your last one was in 2013. So I guess you're.. kind of a veteran? Unless you've been lurking a lot, you might have some culture shock from how different things were back then. You guys did a lot of research and thinking back then, but I feel like we're more mature here now. And for better or worse we have some relatively agreed upon norms for tulpamancy compared to back then. But I think everything's generally improved besides activity?

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Yeah. I actually was one of the first active members of the forum, back in 2012 as tulpatalk, but I never managed to make a tulpa for all the posting I did here. Embarrassed about my lack of performance and trying to get a new start, I made this account while pretending to be someone new, if I remember correctly. Doesn't matter now.

What sorts of changes have happened while I was gone? Who else has been coming back recently? I can tell you my return had no connection to any of theirs.

Hello, my name is Chris, and I have been trying to make my first tulpa about a week or so ago, named her Sera. I'm still having trouble with her being sentient and visualization is still hazy. But I have already picked out a humanoid form, a few personality traits, and a voice and tried to have a conversation with her. I've been mostly passive forcing and tried to active force with my eyes closed a few times already, while doing meditation for half an hour almost every night. I might be making progress, but I'm still not sure yet.

Anyways, I've decided to finally register here, after visiting many times as a guest, and become part of the community. I wish to have a companion by my side that fully understands me but yet have his/hers own personality, choices and beliefs that they believe in. I was skeptical at first when I found out what a tulpa was, but as I was told, almost everyone was when they started out, so I decided to give it a try.