Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems like I'm back with my tulpa Wyrm, hopefully it goes better this time. I may be struck with the eternal curse of procrastionation, but I will never stop trying :)

I bet he's still somewhere around, that guy doesn't get beaten down easily.

Nice to meet you all, I'm (as you will know me) Noire. I'm new to tulpamancing, so I'm not really sure what to expect. I have experience with lucid dreaming, binural beats, and other mind-related things, so I hope I will have success here as well.

Tulpa: Rei

Well then... It's been a while! I'm glad to be back... And I am proud to introduce... (Drum roll please...)

-Eric!-

He is... Well, really shy... But strong. He would love to talk and meet you all... So feel free to do so!

Guest Anonymous

Hello...

After lurking for a few days I decided to join. I was planning on making a servitor/tulpa so was googling around and I was shocked to find that they weren't the same thing. I love sentience so decided a tulpa was the way to go. Currently, I am writing down personality traits and trying to settle on a look. Nice to meet you all.