Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hi, I'm Jess! I've been lurking for a while now, and I finally decided to just be brave and make an account! I'm 20, a university student, and I'm working on a male tulpa named Salem, who I'm really excited about. He's still basically a fetus, but I've been making some good progress. I'm enormously shy but hopefully I'll find a home here. Can't wait to get to know you guys. :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome, Jessamine, and welcome to the tulpa.info community. We wish you luck.

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »

Hello, I'm Kodi. I am pretty new to the tulpa community. For the past couple of weeks I have been working on making my first tulpa, Elijah. I only have some basic features and his voice down so far. I've mostly just been working on passive forcing. Well, I hope to talk to some people as well as learn more about tulpas while here. I'm really shy and somewhat antisocial so I'm sorry if I don't post all that often.

I'm really shy and somewhat antisocial so I'm sorry if I don't post all that often.

Oh, don't worry about it. I don't think you're alone with that here.

Welcome to tulpa.info

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

Hi, Kodi!

Welcome to the community.

We only bite sometimes, so you should be safe for the most part. :)

Greets,

AG

Guest Anonymous

Welcome, Kodi. I hope you find this community helpful and to your liking. I'm looking forward to seeing you post around here.

Hey there guys, I'm Redd! My tulpa for the time being is called Lux (pronounced "loos", as I figured it'd be a good placeholder until he is sentient and can choose his own if he likes.

I've been a lurker on these forums for quite a while now, as I spent time researching and thinking about what to say!

I've read and reread many of the guides and tips here, and will be starting my progress report! As of right now, we are using the ball of light method, until he chooses a form of his own.

Anyways, hi people! I'm so excited to finally get to talk to you all!

Hey there guys, I'm Redd! My tulpa for the time being is called Lux (pronounced "loos", as I figured it'd be a good placeholder until he is sentient and can choose his own if he likes.

I've been a lurker on these forums for quite a while now, as I spent time researching and thinking about what to say!

I've read and reread many of the guides and tips here, and will be starting my progress report! As of right now, we are using the ball of light method, until he chooses a form of his own.

Anyways, hi people! I'm so excited to finally get to talk to you all!

My uber skills tell me that you already introduced yourself more than a year ago in the same thread. mhh..

Welcome (back)!

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.