Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Ahoy Tezera!

If you find issue with some folks around these parts, you can always try PMing people who meet your personal standards to talk to your partner. I'm pretty guarded with mine as well, and some curation never hurt. Maybe setting up a pen pal sort of deal would be helpful for you and yours.

Peace.

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heya. I'm Scrumpeh.

I first found out about Tulpas(Tulpae?) through the AMA sub-reddit that had to do with a particular user with schizophrenia, and someone in the comments suggested the Tulpa sub-reddit, so I gave it a look. The whole thing is extremely interesting to me, and I am considering making one, though it may take me a while before I decide. I understand that a lot of people are saying that it isn't something you should take lightly.

Pleasure to meet you folks. Hello to all of you Tulpae, as well.

Welcome to the community, Scrumpeh. Tulpas is generally seen as the plural, but I don't know what the people on Reddit are using these days.

Welcome to the community, Scrumpeh. Tulpas is generally seen as the plural, but I don't know what the people on Reddit are using these days.

Thank you. They generally use a mix of Tulpas and Tulpae. Though I hear the term "Otherkin" here and there. Not really sure what that is.

Otherkin are apparently people who identify as anything nonhuman, like an animal, so that's unrelated to this.

I see. Thank you, that clears it up for me.

And again, pleasure to meet you.

Ships were there all along for years.

Hi.

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?