Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

We're [LAN] system and we're returning after a very long absence with a lot of changes

We were formerly the Lota System with only myself and my tulpa, but we feel he's outgrown "tulpa" as a term. He's entirely separate and just a headmate now. We also have many more members within the system.

[LAN]

parallel systems, they/them pronouns only.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Figured I'd make a post here to make it official.

Names Akinkinit (comes from the first words Noriko said). I've have two tulpas that I call head ghosts, mainly because Noriko hates the word tulpa almost as much as she hates the word "tupper". Sabari doesn't really care but finds the basic idea of a "head ghost" amusing. Got a progress report (link in my signature) which I hope to update with some frequency.

Hope to see you all around.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

Hello, the username is K.Z. I stumbled upon this place when I was searching for why I felt such a strong bond with a dream character. I have only been aware of tulpas for a couple of days, but I find it intruiging. I think I have a tulpa and his name is Nathaniel. Don't know what else to say. I have written some questions in the Beginner Questions General, because I personally think that my tulpa just appeared out of nowhere, ok not really, his presence was kinda there, though I dismissed it. So I think he's progressing way too fast, nothing bad with that I guess. Just a little concerned for his well being. I think this is all so facinating, and I might post some drawings of my wonderland and tulpa. Not much else to say other than that I guess. Would really appreciate some feedback and thoughts about my (our) situation!

Hi. Im Noir. Frequented the chatroom for a while. Tried to make a tulpa a bit ago, failed, trying again. I'm just a JoJo nerd who wants to create the real world science equivalent of a Stand. I don't want to get involved with the weirdos who fuck tulpas or believe in magic. Noir wants a quiet life. Thats all really.

Hi, for a while I'm going to be calling myself Wendy, but this isn't my real name. If I ever decide this is a nice place I will consider giving you guys a real name.

I just found out about what tulpamancy is, however, I used to own a tulpa myself. He was created after an imaginary friend, we were together for years. I've recently asked to leave me alone. I'm considering bringing him back since I'm not succeeding on making him disappear, and with the recent reading I have been doing, now I believe it is a real conscious being living inside me, so it feels unfair to push him away. I'm still making up my mind.

Hi, for a while I'm going to be calling myself Wendy, but this isn't my real name.

Using a fake name? How dare you!

/sarcasm

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Hello everyone, I'm Steelmason! I joined up a day or two ago but I guess I never introduced myself... so here I am!

I'm an avid gamer and game-developer hopeful. I'm really into video games, fiction literature and anime/manga. I'm here to create an ideal tulpa that will become a companion and friend for life, and one that will hopefully help me to become a more outgoing and motivated person. My tulpa is named Amelia, but she likes to be called Amily too. She's still in the early stages of being formed, so there's not a lot to talk about yet...

I hope to become very involved with this forum and its people, and my goal is to actively force and write a progress report EVERY single day. Wish me luck!

Host: Steel - a novice tulpamancer.

Tulpa: Amelia - a friendly, energetic knight.

Um... Hi there! My name's Sake, it rhymes with cake. I'm very new here and to be honest I'm really nervous about being on the forums. ^^; You see, I'm not even entirely sure we belong here. I have been browsing the forums for a few days though and I think we might.

I don't know if I should refer to my friend as a tulpa or not yet since I'm not 100% sure if he is, so I'll just call him a friend for now.

His name is Alex, and he started out as a character for one of my stories. Then um... well then I started going through a really hard time in my life, my mom got really sick and became hospitalized, my dad was always gone visiting my mom and working to make money to feed us. I didn't really have any friends except for online ones, so I was pretty lonely and scared. That's when I started talking to Alex, and he would occasionally talk back... he wasn't too fond of me at first because that's just how Alex is, he doesn't befriend people easily. But the more I talked to him the more we realized we had in common and that we needed each other. I had given him a fairly rough backstory so he was broken inside just like I was.

So then mom passed away, dad lost his job, we lost our house, had to move into an RV, and leave our hometown to move to a town in the middle of nowhere because it was the only place we could afford. I used Alex as emotional support through all of this, and I kept working on his story and his life, giving him as many details as I could. As I was doing this though, he seemed to be creating details too and influencing the story to change. He also became more and more vocal to the point where he would just pop up without my summoning him. That's when it started to feel more like he was his own person. So I went with it, talking to him and bonding, he became my best friend, we do everything together. It's been several years, and our relationship has even developed into a romantic one.

He's more real to me than anything I can touch with my hands. He thinks, speaks, and feels all on his own. He isn't a physical person and I recognize that, but I refuse to think of him as an imaginary friend because he means so much more than that. I don't know what causes him to act on his own, I certainly didn't intend for him to turn out this way when I first made him, and as far as I know I don't have and mental illness that would cause a delusion. Yet I'm hesitant to call him a tulpa because we differ in certain aspects from the other users and their tulpas here. I'm not sure if it's just a case by case basis that hosts and tulpas vary in the way they work together or if there's a specific set of guidelines that one has to follow to be considered a tulpa? Or is tulpa just a label anyone can choose to use if they feel their situation fits it?

I'm just a little confused and afraid I guess. ^^; I'm so worried I'll offend someone or do something wrong. I always thought I was alone and maybe crazy, I had no idea there might be other people out there like me and Alex.

Soulbonder: Sake (rhymes with cake) - 21 - Genderfluid (he/him or she/her)

Soulbond: Alex - 5 - Male (he/him) - Vampire

. I'm not sure if it's just a case by case basis that hosts and tulpas vary in the way they work together or if there's a specific set of guidelines that one has to follow to be considered a tulpa? Or is tulpa just a label anyone can choose to use if they feel their situation fits it?

Oh gee, ain't that a topic to talk about. Regardless, your mate seems to have a little bit of everything in him. He has a backstory, which is closer to the soulbonding department, but you interacting and talking with him is pretty much the basics of the activities required to create a tulpa. But if anything, don't sweat labels too much. No one here will try to make you leave this place because you don't have a "tulpa".

I'm just a little confused and afraid I guess. ^^; I'm so worried I'll offend someone or do something wrong. I always thought I was alone and maybe crazy, I had no idea there might be other people out there like me and Alex.

Don't worry, we don't bite, friend. Welcome to Tulpa.info.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.