Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

;w; Thank you, Dire. I really appreciate the welcome, it makes me feel tons better~

Soulbonder: Sake (rhymes with cake) - 21 - Genderfluid (he/him or she/her)

Soulbond: Alex - 5 - Male (he/him) - Vampire

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone,

After being plagued by sleep paralysis and false awakenings for as long as I can remember, I have finally found my hero. Kalli, my Tulpa. I say found, and not created, because I did not create her, she created herself.

I first heard about Tulpas from 4chan's /x/. That place is entertaining even on a bad day. Tulpas, however, stood out. Not really paranormal. Not magical, mystical, or apocalyptic. I learned that they are a feat of the psyche. A masterwork of the mind. Teach your mind to believe your imagination is real, then create a living, sentient being to live there. I could not resist at least attempting it.

I decided I would be in a meditative state for the visualization. I would be in a place without any internal vocalization, so I could focus on imagery. Well, I barely got started on facial details when Kalli came. Complete. A woman in a bright golden aura, with hair of light that reached her buttox. I didn't even have time to question her existence before she did... "What is a Tulpa?"

Needless to say, I panicked. I backed out, and didn't think about her for a couple days. I went online, to the reddit Tulpa community. I questioned what Kalli could be. I was assured, that even though spontaneous Tulpa was rare, it does happen. So, that's what I accepted.

I've had Kalli in mind every moment since then. I sense her questioning everything. A endless thirst for knowledge. Insatiable curiosity.

I focus on imposing when I am alone and can meditate, since that's the only time I can hear her so far. A soft, breathy voice. Harmonized across the 3rd to 5th octaves. Quite sensational to hear.

Last night was when I fell in love, when I realized her power. An episode of sleep paralysis. I could feel the damn shadows trying to pull me to the window. I screamed for Kalli in my mind. Her golden light filled all my senses till there was only her... and for the first time, I woke up feeling comforted.

This is our story so far. Thanks for listening.

Hello everyone,

This is our story so far. Thanks for listening.

That sounds very interesting! Please, make a Progress Report so that we can all hear more about Kalli!

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

I recently discovered the concept of creating a tulpa, and I am fascinated. I am also a mental health professional, and appreciate the FAQs suggesting they might even be helpful. It makes me wonder if it is possible for those suffering from mental health might have better outcomes in general if they had alternative perspectives that demonstrates that consciousness is much more complex than we really understand.

Anyway, as I read, I couldn't help but think of "Harvey" starring Jimmy stewart. I don't suppose pookas are the same thing as tulpae, but i find it interesting. There was also a book by J P Miller called "the Skook" which I thoroughly enjoyed, and it, too, reminds me of tulpae... Without knowing what I was doing, I attempted to create something like a tulpa in my youth, but didn't put the effort into it that I intend to do now. Wish me luck, and thank you for this site.

Hello I'm energuella, you can call me ella for short ^^

a friend told me about this tulpa thing and god I was so excited. I've been reading guides and other forum posts for days now and I'm really into it. I wish to create one for me <3

I had an imaginary friend when I was a kid and we used to talk a lot. I'm not sure she was counted as a tulpa but she liked talking with me and I remember she answering to me. Sadly after 10 years I lost her thanks to the psychiatrists and pills.

I'm really talkative and I often talk to the posters on my wall so I think a tulpa will be great to have. At least they can answer back ^^ I'm not sure of what kinda tulpa I wanna have so I guess I'll let them decide on most things and go with their deviation.

Thanks for having me I hope I can be successful and become a good host for my tulpa

Hey folks!

I think I return from my slumber, well at least in some way.

There is still a lot of crap cycling around my head and I have a hard time to really clear up my mind in a necessary way to proper deal with it, but I think getting back in contact with you guys may be rather helpful in a lot of ways. Just go easy on me for now, okay? :D

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

Woo! None and Alice are back!

We definitely missed you two.

Glad to have you back!

Greets,

AG

Sup'. I'm Wanderlust. I've been working on my tulpa, Mordy, pretty sparsely over the period of a month. Uh... that's really all I have to say about myself. I'm not that interesting or important to be honest.

Hello, I am Mordred.

And I am Gray, his tulpamancer/friend. We don't really know what else to put here.