Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hi there! You can call me Space Dad. If you want to call me anything, of course. I ain't forcing anything here.

I'm 22 years old, and work as an author for a living. In November 2014, I created a character, who I'll call by the nickname Jamie here, for my original fiction series. Since then, he has become steadily more and more sentient. As it stands now, I am able to have full conversations with Jamie, and have also switched with him on several occasions. I just recently learned about tulpas and have since come to the conclusion that I created Jamie without realizing what I was doing. I have always had strong connections with my original characters, but I have never experienced anything like what I experience with Jamie. Now I finally know what's going on here, and I'm thrilled to know there's a whole community of others to discuss this with.

Looking forward to getting to know everybody!

Unfathomable. You know, without fathom.

[align=center]I'mma build you from the ground

Til you're higher then the clouds

I can see it in your soul

If you only knew your worth

The kinda love that you deserve

Every piece of you makes me whole[/align]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there! I am Isabella or as I prefer Iz, and my host is Breanna she prefers Bree.

I look forward to getting to know more of you as I spend time here. With that said Hi again!

Sorry, I'm kinda bad at introductions and such.

Hello, my name's Coven, but feel free to call me whatever you like. I started my tulpa, Vincent, last night, and somehow, we rapidly began communicating through head pressure. I've been talking to him in mindvoice ever since, and we're worried that we're not doing this right. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Welcome, Coven. There is no one "true" way to go about tulpamancy as it is a highly subjective phenomenon, just wanted to let you know. Regardless, hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Hello, everyone. My name is Vera, and I've been researching the tulpa phenomenon for a while now, and decided that I want to give it a shot. A few things about me... I'm a volunteer online therapist (we call ourselves listeners because we don't necessarily do therapy, but we do deal with helping people suffering from depression, etc.), I love video games, and I am fascinated by things like tulpae. I've researched many psychological phenomenon, and I can now lucid dream quite well. Anyway, I have no idea whatsoever what my tulpa will be, but I'm gonna keep a journal as I decide.

Hey, I'm Briar or Bryer. Not my real name but it's what I prefer over the internet. Not to long ago I start my tulpa. He's just an orb of light and I'll talk to him throughout my days. We haven't started communicating yet, but I feel like we will soon.

I haven't thought about his name, and thought maybe that's for him to decide. I will choose his appearance and he could change it later. And we will share personality choosings. (Is this a good decision?)

About me, um. . .I play violin, and draw alot. I like to write. . .I'm not that intresting I swear.

Hello!

My name is Tsunimo, and you can call me, well Tsunimo I guess. It doesn't really lend itself to nicknames does it?

I've recently begun researching Tulpae, and the -mancy thereof, and I have decided to begin the journey myself. I decided I wanted my Tulpa to decide her own name, personality and form, so I've begun by simply trying to give my Tulpa a 'placeholder' body, for now a fox. I talk to my Tulpa throughout my day when I am able, though I worry sometimes that I am not making progress, though I know it will take time, and patience is key, since I've only been at it two days now...

Any advice or words of wisdom is welcome of course, and I am glad to be a part of this.

I feel like we should introduce ourselves for posterity's sake: we're The Network Collective, and I'm Mew. So far in my research we've decided we can best be described as living in the grey area between soulbonding and endogenic multiplicity. I'm pretty sure that The Network isn't comprised of accidental tulpae, but I've recently been very curious about this community. I probably won't interact very much, but I wanted to have full (or relatively full? I'm not familiar with the site yet) access to the site to be able to poke around. I might ask some questions as I poke around, and I'm also willing to answer questions if anyone is curious about us.

About me specifically: I'm 21 years old, male, Jewish American, and a Computer Science major (currently about to be a senior). I like to draw and create other forms of art (painting, dioramas, clay, crochet, etc) and I have a cat, a rabbit, and an alarming about of 'bonds. I'm interested in both the metaphysical and psychological explanations for everything, as I personally like having both trains of thought happening in my head side by side.

I doubt the others will talk here at all, so if they wanna edit this and add an introduction they are free to. But I think I'm really the only one who is interested in the tulpermancy side of headmates. Whoever's talking will sign their name at the bottom, which seems to be the custom for plural groups on forums.

I hope to have a good time here and learn a lot!

-Mew