Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hi! I'm on mobile so I hope I'm doing this right! You can call me Sochi, but dirtbaby is chill too! I discovered tulpas only yesterday, but was immediately flooded with a sense of familiarity.

I have known my "natural" Tulpa since I was maybe five or six. His name is Jasper, and he is a massive green tiger (who occasionally likes to be a man-human). I had always assumed he was just some sort of spiritual guide, but knew we were also very connected in some way I wasn't getting. I even have a tattoo of him on my leg!

Created out of a need for a father-figure (his demeanor and personality are pretty similar to Mufasa, hahah), Jasper regards himself as my guardian and council. Upon reading up on tulpas, I felt so guilty. I had neglected Jas all these years, albeit unknowingly. As a result, there is probably a lot a development ahead for us. We are both excited! When I asked Jas why he didn't tell me what he was, and what he did when I did not need him, he said he mostly slept, and that he did not know what he was either (makes sense lol). It is strange and wonderful for him to express thoughts and feelings that aren't simply to aid me.

Oh, also things about me: I am a twenty two year old genderfulid person (she/her is cool). My favorite things are hula hooping, wilderness survival, the occult and being on the road with just my pack!

Thanks for tolerating this mess of an intro post.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey .info, I've been a lurker here for a while and decided to finally make an account. I've been studying tulpas for over a year now and it's been on my mind a lot. I hope to have some decent interactions here and to contribute to the community in a positive way.

Hi everyone, I'm carpenteronfloor86f on reddit, where I post occasionally. That account is nearly a year old now, and that year has been very uneventful for my account but also in my head. I thought it was time to join the larger tulpa community. So here I am.

Ask your doctor is she is you. Ask your doctor if everyone is in your mind. Ask your doctor for tips for living in lucid dreams.

I've decided to come back mostly due to an post that interested me. I still avoid most areas of the forum for certain reasons but I may pop in at times and post something or reply to PMs that I receive.

- Maria Robotnik

Uh, hi, I guess. I'm Panano. I actually came across this forum when looking up 'Lavender Town Syndrome' conspiracies, and it immediately caught my interest. I'm not sure if I'm mentally stable enough or even old enough to get a tulpa, but I think I may already have one. I never intentionally made one, but I'd like to. I talk to myself all day, and frankly, it gets boring.

I never fleshed out or thought about a character directly, nor have minor parroting attempts really done anything, but, just for fun, I tried asking it questions. To my horror, it actually responded. It seems fairly pleasant; only communicating with yes or no questions via head pressure. I'm not really sure if I can go back and mold its personality, voice, appearance, etc, but I'd like to. It currently has no voice or appearance. It claims to be male, but otherwise it seems very apathetic about everything else.

And me? I'm just a high school student with social anxiety and depression. I love cats, sweets, and drawing (especially my OCs). I'm excited to be here, as a tulpa seems like a friend for life.

EDIT: I'm not actually implying tulpamancy ha anything to do with creepypastas. I'm just saying I somehow got here from that.

Guest Anonymous

Hi, Panano.

Welcome to the forums.

Two things though, after reading your post:

a) Get whatever creepypasta nonsense is in your head right out of it; tulpamancy has little to do with that, if anything at all.

b) This isn't a thing to do for fun; it's about creating an actual person that won't ever go away unless you, simply put, kill them. Make sure you know what you're getting yourself into before you get into tulpamancy.

But if that's clear - then welcome!

Hope you'll feel at home here.

Greets,

AG

Well, let's get started!

Hi! I'm Pastèk! I'm 17 at the moment, but I will turn 18 in a few days. I first heard of tulpae while wandering on the internet, and I recently discovered this forum.

I already had some kind of imaginary friends and stuff like this, and I had a tendency to pretend I had people in my head a few years ago, and all that pseudo-crazy things. I stopped because it's obviously not cool to pretend having psychiatric issues. People worry and stuff. I stopped that. Completely.

So, I've always been really interested in the power of imagination, and was curious to see how far the human mind can go. As I read more about tulpae, I thought it was exactly what i was looking for. A life, only created by the mind of a person, isn't it wonderful? So I started creating my very first tulpa. I hope he will become a nice and interesting person, and I can't wait to spend time with him :D

Also, I like writing a lot, but English isn't my first language, so I guess I'll have some problems showing you my work. I also love drawing, even if I'm not really good at it.

I guess I won't be very active, since I'm pretty damn shy, but I'll update my progress from time to time... I guess... if I dont forget...

So yeah! Here I am! Nice to meet you!

Love, rainbows and imagination,

Pastèk

Guest Anonymous

Greetings from Mistgod and Melian,

Our original self ban has expired. We had a self ban until May 17th originally. We feel ready to come back to the forum with a fresh start.

There are some concerns about a slow or dead board currently https://community.tulpa.info/thread-what-s-going-on?pid=165343#pid165343

We can write lively and interesting threads and help keep things interesting on this forum. I am not talking about controversy or rants either. I am talking about interacting in a positive way and constructive way about tulpamancy practice and plurality in general.

90% of the stuff Mistgod and I wrote was very beneficial and interesting and many of our threads were very popular.

Mistgod and I have come to realize that the assumption of independent sentience model is a central precept of tulpamancy because it works. It is also a necessary thing for the continuation and functionality of tulpas. I work in a very different way, but that does not mean I cannot contribute to the discussions in a positive way.

Mistgod was right for us to leave and to ask you guys to enforce it for a long time. We have had a lot of time to sort things out and we really do feel ready to return now. We left to keep the drama and rage off the forum. We did it to protect the forum until we were ready to return.

We are going to attempt to create a new account. Please do not ban it outright. We are not on a formal ban, we are on a self ban. It is a weird one, because we are weird. But it was necessarily harsh and we needed to force ourselves away for a while.

We want to come back and make an account. According to the rules of the forum as they are currently written, we have every right to return fully. Technically our ban was a self ban.

Thank you and we hope to make this a fresh start. We leave it to the general members and admin to decide.

signed,

Melian, the girl from a dream

P.S. Mistgod: I approve of Melian's return if she can behave herself. I will be writing as well through her account.

Guest Anonymous

I'll keep any "Told ya."s to a minimum, so here goes that minimum:

Told ya. Duh.

Well, welcome back then - as long as the drama is kept to a minimum this time around, that is.

Please don't disappoint me.

Greets,

AG

Guest Anonymous

I will not disappoint you guys. It is good to be back, once again.