Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hello,

You can called me Raven or Rae. I am recently 29 and I live on the east coast of the USA.

I have a tulpa I created only about a month and half ago. Her name is Sylvianna, and she goes by Syl or Sylvie.

I orginally intended to study more before creating a tulpa, but one day I just started. I can talk with her clearly, but I need to focus to talk to her (most of the time) and I am currently working on her independance. I am hoping to learn more and meet other hosts and Tulpa.

Sincerely,

Rae <3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

Welcome, Rae and Syl.

Hope you have a good time here and find what yer looking for.

Greets,

AG

Hey, I tried getting into Tulpa a few years back but it unfortunately didn't work out. Now I'm trying again (Currently reading Kiahdaj's Guide) and figured getting involved with the forum/community can help me and keep me on track.

Hey there! My system calls me Ka, so that's what I'll be going by here! My system is composed of myself, Mary-Jack (aka M-J), Alexander (who also goes by Alex or Xander), and Juicy. I'm pleased to meet all of you!

Guest Anonymous

Hi! I already met you on Tulpa.io! Welcome to Tulpa Info Ka, MJ, Juicy and Alex.

Hey, I tried getting into Tulpa a few years back but it unfortunately didn't work out. Now I'm trying again (Currently reading Kiahdaj's Guide) and figured getting involved with the forum/community can help me and keep me on track.

Welcome to Tulpa Info Souls8.

hey I learned of tulpas a couple of years ago, but never really considered making. but now I really want to make one, and I'm reading and following Kiahdaj's Guide atm. but I think it also help if I got involved in the community and forums.