Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hi, I'm new, and I just recently learned what a tulpa is. Although this could very easily be something psychological, I unintentionally created my "tulpa" when I was 8. It all started with a simple game of imaginary friend, and I was talking to a figure that I named Lumenessa. Since then, Lumen's never really gone away, and has developed a personality of her own. I decided to play the ouija board one day in hopes of connecting with Lumen. Sure enough, I did. She told me things about her self that all seemed very true to her personality, which is what has me stumped. I consider my self to be a realist, a'ight. I'm not a special snowflake by any means, and I believe there's a scientific explanation for almost everything. My experience with the ouija board, however, is what threw me off. Is this really an imaginary friend I'm talking to, or something I haven't even considered? Eventually I found out about this forum, and here I am. Sooo that's my story. I obviously have many questions as to what a tulpa is, but I'll leave them in another board.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, I'm new, and I just recently learned what a tulpa is. Although this could very easily be something psychological, I unintentionally created my "tulpa" when I was 8. It all started with a simple game of imaginary friend, and I was talking to a figure that I named Lumenessa. Since then, Lumen's never really gone away, and has developed a personality of her own. I decided to play the ouija board one day in hopes of connecting with Lumen. Sure enough, I did. She told me things about her self that all seemed very true to her personality, which is what has me stumped. I consider my self to be a realist, a'ight. I'm not a special snowflake by any means, and I believe there's a scientific explanation for almost everything. My experience with the ouija board, however, is what threw me off. Is this really an imaginary friend I'm talking to, or something I haven't even considered? Eventually I found out about this forum, and here I am. Sooo that's my story. I obviously have many questions as to what a tulpa is, but I'll leave them in another board.

Hi Miss_C!

Your situation is similar to Gennie and I's. It can depend. A tulpa is more of an internal thing, you share thoughts and feelings. I've never thought of using a Ouija board to communicate with her because we've always been able to talk to each other. That said, not every host is naturally able to communicate this way a Ouija board may work if you're trying to talk to your tulpa since they have a tendency to be influenced by subconscious movement. I'm fairly new though so take my word with a grain of salt. Depending on how you communicate, how you feel her presence, the amount of control you are able to influence each other feeling wise and such, you might be talking to a Tulpa, or you might be talking to something else. But that's something that you're going to have to determine since we don't have enough details.

Been together since childhood. We're a team!

New here, will be posting as Solune.

I feel a bit awkward trying to join this community for the simple reason that I didn't create my Tulpas on purpose.

First I thought I was crazy, then I thought they were spirit guides, then I thought I was crazy all over again...

Long story short: I stumbled upon the idea of Tulpas and correctly identified/came to terms with them.

I joined here mainly for research purposes, but it wouldn't hurt to make a few friends along the way.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

I decided to play the ouija board one day in hopes of connecting with Lumen.

Funny you should mention that, I frequently use Tarot cards as an alternative way of communicating with my Tulpas.

Talking is certainly more efficient, but you gotta flex those spiritual chops every once in a while.

That being said, Ouija boards freak me the fuck out.

Props to you for having the cojones to do that.

Luna: It's like a game! But if games were more serious... a sport? No...

Sol and I named ourselves after the Sun and Moon cards respectively. Cool stuff

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." - Carl Sagan

Host: SubCon | Tulpas: Sol, Luna, Alice, Little One, Beast and Solune (me) | Servitors: Odonata, Guardian

Hello ! The name's Shalaska, or at least my username. :3

It's been a long time since i've heard about tulpa, what they are, how they act and stuff like this, at first i was like " meh. " but then, after a couple days of intense Google-ing ( I've invented this word, deal with it :3 ) i really was attracted by this phenomenon, but i didn't have time for forcing, or narration, so i waited...

And here i am, ready to have one, with time on my side, i hope that i can find all the answers to my questions and create my tulpa, that's all for now !

Guest Anonymous

Welcome to Tulpa Info Shalaska. Good luck my friend. :-)

Hello everyone :)

So, I first discovered tulpas through a YouTuber who did a short video on the phenomenon. Like a lot of people, I initially thought it sounded ridiculous and impossible, which is very hypocritical in hindsight (I believe in the paranormal... most of which encompasses things that are far less easy to prove possible). However, as a depressed and lonely individual, and I'm sure everyone's said this to themselves at some point, it came down to a very "but what if?" kind of moment, so I dragged myself over here to learn more.

I spent ages reading and re-reading various tutorials and guides, Q&A's, etc. to get the best understanding that I could (I wanted to approach the subject with as little ignorance as possible). It was really fascinating and slowly I started to think "y'know what? I think this might actually be real."

However, I am not a patient person, nor am I confident, and the amount of time and effort and, of course, patience required to make a tulpa seemed impossible for a whole different set of reasons; mostly my own limitations.

So in the end I decided it just wasn't for me, but I did leave feeling more informed. I now believed it possible - just not for me.

Visualization is easy enough for me, I daydream all the time and that includes making fake friends to hang out with in my own brain world, puppetting and parroting them (sometimes even letting myself decide their actions spontaneously) as needed, so in a way, that's one benefit I have; a good imagination, but it's the only one I have. The hard part for me would be steering that towards sentience and independence and I just felt that was outside of my capabilities...

However, a month or two passed with my ever worsening depression and loneliness and feeling a lack of connection to my real-world friends, I found myself thinking about tulpas once more and how I wished I'd had the balls to just commit to it. So back I came, and I re-read everything I had read before, plus probably new stuff that had been posted since. Nothing has really changed within me. I'm still 99% sure I lack the ability to do this, but finally, like my cat when she's thinking about testing my patience, curiosity has gotten the better of me, and with nothing to really lose (except perhaps for time that could be spent playing video games or whatever) I have decided that this opportunity is too good to pass up, if indeed the benefits are as people have described here. I imagine it will be a train wreck of events that will most likely yield nothing, however I want to try.

As for myself, I'm Kai. I generally don't do forums or any form of socializing with people I'm not close to... I'm shy, pretty scared of people in general and depressed to points you really don't wanna know about. So I'm not sure how 'active' I will be here, but I felt like this was something I should really try to be involved in the community with, so I wouldn't be tackling it blind, and hell, if I'm willing to work on the creation of a sentient, independant 'imaginary friend' that lives inside it's own world in my head, getting over my social awkwardness should be a breeze, right? ... ... suddenly the tulpa seems far easier...

I notice there's a 'progression report' section. I may indeed head over there once I'm ready to start making a tulpa (I have ideas floating around and a question I'll be taking to the Q&A thread first before I start the process). I just have to get the confidence to share it. Either way it would probably be useful for me to have something like that to remind myself how far (if it all) I come in the process.

Anyway, I apologize if the intro was a little long but hopefully it helped in terms of getting to know me a little. Hopefully I'll be able to post a little bit around once I find my feet.

It's a pleasure to meet you all,

Kai

Is this the thread where new members can introduce themselves? If so then I would like to say hi to everyone. I'm Britt and my tulpa is Celie. We have been lurking around on here and on Reddit for a long time before we finally decided on signing up for an account. So here we are. We hope to interact more with the tulpa community and to further our knowelge of all things tulpa related.