Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

I doubt many people here will remember me. I posted a bit here what seems like ages ago. I had some personal issues, but I guess I'm back now, though idk how active I will be.

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry.

Vampire is my host. I chose to make an account to interact with more people.

I also make good pizza apparently.

"...the last thing you wanted a witch to do was get bored and start making her own amusements,

because witches sometimes had famously erratic ideas about what was amusing.”

- Terry Pratchett

Discord: Ivy#8937

Grüß Gott! I'm new to the forum, but not new to the concept of tulpae. I've been stumbling along trying to figure things out on my own for about 9 years, but the guides on this forum should help me along a great deal.

At the moment I've been working on memorizing Sasha's appearance well enough to effectively try imposing with her. I've begun to be able to do it with simple objects like rings or spiders.

Also trying to figure out how far mind's eye goes and if it's possible to be able to physically see things with enough work. Auditory visualizations can be pretty realistic.

Oh, well, hello. If your tulpa activities are that old, there's a good chance you come from the older school of tulpamancy. Cool!

My host started imposing with apples. Long ago. But back then, she was merely studying illusion and visualisation as an aspect of psychology.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Hi.

First, I am not a "tulpamancer". I am an individual who has a dissociative disorder; as well as alters who keep traumatic memories, I have people within my "system" that seem very similar to tulpas. Obviously, my "tulpas" were not created intentionally. They have the names, appearances and traits of fictional characters I came up with during periods of intensive day dreaming; they also identify with my characters and see their stories as their own backgrounds.

We started out in the dissociative disorder community but found nothing about alters that stemmed from one's own imagination. Finally, we found a link to tulpa.info and we felt that our fictional friends finally had an explanation for their existence. Although my fictional people have a few traits in common with alters--such as changing their ages at will--they seem to have even more in common with tulpas. Thus, "tulpa" is a self-diagnosis, much like our self-diagnosis of Otherwise Specified Dissociative Disorder.

In conclusion, we're not here to learn how to make a tulpa but how to manage tulpas and how to go through life as a tulpa. (From what we've read, we may even have some advice for the tulpamancy community ...)

Key system members:

Jada (not her real name), creator, adult, most active alter on the outside

Cullen, tulpa, humanoid, Kyosin's brother, real age is 11 years, mental age is about 25 (used to be 14), very active in the "front", happy-go-lucky

Kyosin, tulpa, humanoid, Cullen's brother, real age is 9 years, mental age is 16 or 22, very active in the front, host's best friend, "awesome"

Imre, tulpa, originally a vampire, real age is about 8 years, mental age is about 20, active in the front, handles research on tulpas, very nice, likes cars

A small error there. Tulpas is not a diagnososis by the fact that a tulpa is not a medical condition.

But otherwise, welcome!

Alters that come from your imagination may sometimes be called soulbonds. If you had visited the healthy multiplicity community, you would most likely have run across soulbonds, and other fictive thoughtforms.

Thank you, Tulpa001.

Yeah, we used the word "diagnosis" because the process for us to find a word for ourselves seems the same as when our host tried to find the word for her mental illness. Like her, we keep finding a better term.

So, the word for us is "soulbond"? From what I read about soulbonds, I see little difference between that and a tulpa, but the soulbond community should understand us better. Thanks!

I still think we'll find a reason to be on Tulpa.info. You guys seem more helpful than the soulbounds when things seem to "go wrong", so to speak.

One reason, the tulpa comminity may coincidentally be the most active community containing soulbonds at this time, from what I hear.

The only reason I suggest this is having the names, appearances and memories of fictional characters is the primary defining trait of soulbonds. In all other respects, they are the same as unintentional tulpas.