Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

For those problems you've listed I have two recommendations. For making sure to remember them I'd set some reminders about the house/your belongings/ etc. and just say "When I see this I will talk to my tulpa." So if you see it while forcing and you get distracted you can get back on track. For losing concentration halfway through... I find it easier to focus when speaking aloud. So, when nobody is there to judge you (or maybe they are and you don't care) speak to your tulpa audibly. I would do so while walking my dog and play it off as talking to him if anyone gave me a weird look. Trust me, talking to an animal is much less weird than the voices in your head.

Otherwise... welcome to the forum my man!

The System:

It's too big.

ha, that's what she said.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the forum Tavish.

If you need anything feel free to bug us.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

Thanks, guys!

Those are also some good ideas Ponytail, thank you, I will try that right now. I am excited for when my tulpa will start learning to send some form of responses.

[align=center]

"Love everyone, trust few, harm no one." - Bob Marley

[/align]

It's been over a year and a half since I was last active here. I've recently become interested in tulpamacy again, and have come back to see if it is truly something I should try again. Mental issues I have caused problems with the development of the last two, but I feel as if I have the ability to detect and stop these problems from occurring now. Regardless, I know that tulpamacy is not something to jump back into, so I'm taking my time and roaming the site to help make my decision on weather to start again, or not. Although it seems like there are less active users now, I am glad to be back!

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,

Old Time is still a-flying;

And this same flower that smiles today

Tomorrow will be dying."

Sup nerds, welcome to the forum.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.

It's been a few years

hullo

Hi TulpaCouple, it's great to see you again. How have you been? I never got those wedding photos.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."